Just like to thank the people involved with this project just a quick ?
1. First I created a folder on the root of my SD card called "media". In that folder I created subfolders called pictures, video, music. Do this first, make sure to put something in the folder you will be using, and add the media folder to the root of your SD card.
2. Next I went into settings, and there you can select one of those forms of media. I will use video as an example.
3. In settings select video, then select video folder. Now type sd1:/media/video, select ok.
4. Now select the video icon at the top left of the screen and you should see what you put in the video folder on the SD card.
5. Do this with the other folders too, music, pictures.
I haven't done this with USB yet, but will come in handy for those with a big HDD and lots of media stored on it.
my ? is this as no 3. says if i want to do this for usb do i just type in usb:/media/video and so on etc for music
This does work all i can say is what a great program .