version v0.77 r592 (02.09.2010)
MPlayer CE Team
Scip, rodries, AgentX, DJDynamite123,
mplayer-ce - Project Hosting on Google Code
MPlayer Wii port © Team Twiizers,
used code © MPlayerWii[rOn], GeeXboX,
tipolosko, Ludovic Orban, hax, Shareese,
DennisLKJ, denper, Dimok.
Background video © Blue_K
* Upstream sync. [MPlayer r32039 / FFmpeg r25028]
* Improved performance and quality.
* Added support for mono audio output.
* Added Dolby Surround mixing on any 4/5.1 channels sources.
* Added disc light VU meter.
* Any synchronized Wiimote or connected GameCube controller can now be used.
* Added support for USB keyboards.
* Added hardware analog volume control.
* Added blip.tv playlists.
* Added support for IOS58's USB 2.0 interface.
* Added direct DVD drive access with HW_AHBPROT.
* Extracted DVD encryption keys are now cached on the local storage device.
* Wiimote timeout now depends on the battery level.
* Improved resume accuracy.
* Improved video scaling.
* New VI initialization.
* Added support for the title element of some playlist formats.
* Added support for international text encodings on file systems.
* Cache and memory information have been moved to a new OSD level.
* MPlayer's messages are now available over USB Gecko.
* Removed Nintendo Channel content.
* Deprecated gx_zoom, hor_pos, vert_pos and horizontal_stretch.
* Fixed crash when stopping while using libdvdnav.
* Fixed crash when stopping while a scaled DVD subtitle is displayed.
* Fixed crash related to text subtitles.
* Fixed VP6 decoding.
* Many more bugs fixed.