Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 309

Thread: Waninkoko releases the USB LOADER 1.1...now at version 1.5

  1. #171
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderTaker View Post
    some1 can say me if is possible to rename the files inside the usb device?
    thanks!
    No, unless you extract it to Windows, rename the ISO, then reinject, but then you file size would jump back to the native 4.37 Gigs.

  2. #172
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    which is the best hard drive to get all my drive it will not see eg my 4gb micro sd hc card
    and is there a channel to load the usb loader from

  3. #173
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by slyfirth View Post
    which is the best hard drive to get all my drive it will not see eg my 4gb micro sd hc card
    and is there a channel to load the usb loader from
    I got a maxtor basic 640 gb external drive and works perfect.
    Hope this helps

  4. #174
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slyfirth View Post
    which is the best hard drive to get all my drive it will not see eg my 4gb micro sd hc card
    and is there a channel to load the usb loader from
    There's a thread on here somewhere that has a link to the USB Loader channel, search. And any hard drive you can get to work will be just as good as any other. Their is not really a difference in what you get since they all do the same thing. Just make sure it works. I'd go with (and will get) a 300 - 500 Gig hard drive cuz you'll need the space, I'm getting a 300 gig cuz it costs less, I think it's $80. I need it for my PC too anyway, lol.

  5. #175
    Junior Member OldRedKarlsson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    My little question Number5

    It is the honest answer?

  6. #176
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    any way of getting iso on to the hard drive without using a disk
    cheers

  7. #177
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 34 Times in 20 Posts
    wow this thread has exploded in like 4 days since thursday when i was on here but anyways..im not sure if anyone has covered anhy of the stuff im asking cause there was 10 pages and i just skimmed through

    two seperate issues, i have a 500gb seagate freeagent desk

    -i installed everything on my bodys system to upgrade to 4.0 and to cios rev9...i installed the usb loader ntsc versioin from this thread somewhere and i also had a dol file for this program...on his system the hard drive acted the same way with both programs....if i had the drive on when i turned wii it wouldnt regconize but simple fix unplug while wii on and plug back in power cord ( ill explain difference on my system later), but the major problems i had was that in the middle of the game at various % done it would just freeze and totally stop and then i went to power off at system would give a dsi codes and a code dump which i have no idea what it ment cause there was aot of numbers..the only games i could get it all the way through and not freeze was really small games like less then 0.1gb.... now just background his system was a 3.3 before i updated with all ios i could find installed, and the sd card save channel on 4.0 worked fine for him

    - second issue and i tried this two computers his and mine....i tried with the gui made by athk to copy games on to the hdd every time i ran it all i would get is i believe "cannot open drive : no error) something like that, i double checked drive letters, made sure everything was in c:/wbfs folder tried this aleast 15 times same result.. i also tried just formatting drive using pc and the cmd line and got some error always the same cannot open drive no error i double checked my drive letter everytime...im going to check the third way i just read in a min..with this one once im done dumping a game using the loader
    HOW TO COPY ISOs FROM YOUR COMPUTER TO THE DRIVE

    1) start menu -> run (type cmd)
    2) drag wbfs_win.exe into command prompt
    3) *space* (type letter of drive)
    4) *space* (type "add")
    5) *space* drag .iso file into command prompt
    6) hit "enter"

    - no to cap everything off i just got home yesterday to test it on mine..and using my usb loader ntsc version everything seems to work fine with no problems..i can shut off wii and turn on without unplugging, i have installed one game that was .9gb np and im in the middle of doing ssbb which is at 50% right now with no problems so far..just info on my system if anyone wants to know i was at 3.4 never downgraded install all same stuff that i put on my buddies, updated to 4.0...anybody have any ideas?

    i was thinkin of reformatting my buddies system back to nothing and reapplying the hack and all the stuff back upto the 4.0 update, just to see if something along the road got fucked up. because this drive works with no problems on mine but has all kinds of issues on his...

  8. #178
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderTaker View Post
    some1 can say me if is possible to rename the files inside the usb device?
    thanks!
    Yes, u can. I'm using wbsTOOLV1.4. and guess more tool available too.

    Hope this help.

  9. #179
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave0708 View Post
    wow this thread has exploded in like 4 days since thursday when i was on here but anyways..im not sure if anyone has covered anhy of the stuff im asking cause there was 10 pages and i just skimmed through

    two seperate issues, i have a 500gb seagate freeagent desk

    -i installed everything on my bodys system to upgrade to 4.0 and to cios rev9...i installed the usb loader ntsc versioin from this thread somewhere and i also had a dol file for this program...on his system the hard drive acted the same way with both programs....if i had the drive on when i turned wii it wouldnt regconize but simple fix unplug while wii on and plug back in power cord ( ill explain difference on my system later), but the major problems i had was that in the middle of the game at various % done it would just freeze and totally stop and then i went to power off at system would give a dsi codes and a code dump which i have no idea what it ment cause there was aot of numbers..the only games i could get it all the way through and not freeze was really small games like less then 0.1gb.... now just background his system was a 3.3 before i updated with all ios i could find installed, and the sd card save channel on 4.0 worked fine for him

    - second issue and i tried this two computers his and mine....i tried with the gui made by athk to copy games on to the hdd every time i ran it all i would get is i believe "cannot open drive : no error) something like that, i double checked drive letters, made sure everything was in c:/wbfs folder tried this aleast 15 times same result.. i also tried just formatting drive using pc and the cmd line and got some error always the same cannot open drive no error i double checked my drive letter everytime...im going to check the third way i just read in a min..with this one once im done dumping a game using the loader
    HOW TO COPY ISOs FROM YOUR COMPUTER TO THE DRIVE

    1) start menu -> run (type cmd)
    2) drag wbfs_win.exe into command prompt
    3) *space* (type letter of drive)
    4) *space* (type "add")
    5) *space* drag .iso file into command prompt
    6) hit "enter"

    - no to cap everything off i just got home yesterday to test it on mine..and using my usb loader ntsc version everything seems to work fine with no problems..i can shut off wii and turn on without unplugging, i have installed one game that was .9gb np and im in the middle of doing ssbb which is at 50% right now with no problems so far..just info on my system if anyone wants to know i was at 3.4 never downgraded install all same stuff that i put on my buddies, updated to 4.0...anybody have any ideas?

    i was thinkin of reformatting my buddies system back to nothing and reapplying the hack and all the stuff back upto the 4.0 update, just to see if something along the road got fucked up. because this drive works with no problems on mine but has all kinds of issues on his...
    Ive heard that 3.2 is the most stable for homebrew stuff. So that might be the issue. The best WBFS GUI i have found is this the WBFS Manager 1.0, Seems to be the most stable at the moment, I think their is a 1.5 out now but it doesnt work with vista i think.

    Dont know if i helped much but hopefully i did. if you want to downgrade your buddies system their is a great downgrading tutorial on here. Maybe you could downgrade his to the same as yours then try them both out and let us know how everything went.

  10. #180
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Ca twillight hack

    will this work with twillight hack (soft mod)

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •