- Extract single files full directories
- Multi-threaded and uber fast
- Persistent settings
- Beautiful GUI - laid out like bootmii
- View file/folder attributes
- Fixes bugs found in other nand extractors ( showmiiwads & Wii NAND Extractor )
- Show useful info about nand usage including free space, boot 1 & 2, reserved/free/bad blocks, and even see on what blocks a specific file resides
1) start the program and select file->open nand. select a nand.bin.
2) click any file to see its usage
3) right click any file/folder and select extract. you will be prompted to select the directory to extract the file(s) into
4) click info->boot2 to see information about boot 1 & 2
5) vote for me to win the homebrew bounty
Windows r70 download... Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
linux and mac can build it from source code... http://code.google.com/p/wiiqt/
Source: nandExtract - GBAtemp.net
Last edited by Cile; 02-19-2011 at 07:55 AM.