A multi device file explorer for the Wii by dimok and a GUI made with LibWiiGui by Tantric with graphics by NeoRame.
* USB2 support with cIOS202 installed
* SMB/USB/SD/DVD recursive copy/move/delete of files/directories with all files in it
* Backgound data transfer
* FAT and NTFS files systems support
* Rename files/directories
* Properties of files/directories
* Browse through SD/USB/SMB/DVD/WiiDisk
* Addressbar with path
* Multilanguage with custom font support
* Boot .dol/.elf files
* Playback Wii/GC Game Videos
* Stylish Music Player
* Open TXT/XML/MP3/OGG/WAV/BNS/AIFF files
* Supported Image Formats: PNG/JPEG/GIF/BMP/TPL/TGA/TIFF/GD/GD2
* Imageoperations zoom/slideshow
* Image converter which converts the supported formats to: PNG/JPEG/GIF/BMP/TIFF/GD/GD2
* Screenshot support at any point of the app in different formats
* ZIP/7zip/RAR/BNR/U8Archive/RARC browsing and decompressing
* Properties of archive files
* MD5 Calculator and Logger
* Textediting support
* PDF Viewing support
* Integrated FTP Server and FTP Client
* Auto-Update feature
*Fix for loading settings from the USB device
*Uploaded missing blue usbstorage icon to svn
*Completely changed the mount of devices. Now every primary/logical partition
fat32/ntfs is mounted. The naming of the usb/ntfs is changed too now. You can
only see if it is ntfs or fat by the color of the device icon now (orange fat32,
blue ntfs) or in the Partition Formatter. Multiple partitions support on
SD/GCSDA/GCSDB wasn't added but is easy to add if anyone requests it. Otherwise
i don't see a point in it. Also ntfs on SD is mounted too (wonder if someone
actually got that).
*Added a partition formatter. You can format any existing primary or logical
partition on SD/USB/GCSDA/GCSDB to FAT32. You can also switch the Active flag
between the partitions.
*Fix on ntfs root. Made ".." invisible there.
*Fixed Wii Disc read with IOS58 (patch by giantpune)
*Speed up with USB on IOS58 due to improvements in libogc (by rodries)
*Fix for google code update due to change on the googlecode site. You will have
to update to this rev manually again.
*Changed ProgressWindow to have only one ProgressBar when only one file is
*Updated language files.