Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: IOS58 Installer

  1. #71
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,241
    Thanks
    1,467
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Asma'a View Post
    forgive a noobie
    but am I not supposed to first install ios58 then install the new hbc since mine is 1.0.6
    LOL you are correct! Here's the reason why I suggested what I did: Since you asked how to accomplish step 2, I am assuming that you do not know how to use wad manager or MMM. If that is the case, it would be easier for you to just update your HBC to 1.0.8, use this IOS58 installer, then reinstall HBC per the instructions in my guide in order to get it to run on IOS58. After downloading all the files, it would go like this: Run the hackmii installer and install HBC , run the IOS58 installer, rerun the hackmii installer and install HBC.

  2. 1 User Says Thank You cjizzle For This Useful Post


  3. #72
    New Member Asma'a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    LOL you are correct! Here's the reason why I suggested what I did: Since you asked how to accomplish step 2, I am assuming that you do not know how to use wad manager or MMM. If that is the case, it would be easier for you to just update your HBC to 1.0.8, use this IOS58 installer, then reinstall HBC per the instructions in my guide in order to get it to run on IOS58. After downloading all the files, it would go like this: Run the hackmii installer and install HBC , run the IOS58 installer, rerun the hackmii installer and install HBC.
    I still didn't get it



    it would be easier for you to just update your HBC to 1.0.8, use this IOS58 installer, then reinstall HBC per the instructions in my guide in order to get it to run on IOS58.
    you mean I start by updating my hbc to a new version by following your guid Homebrew Channel 1.0.8 Installation/Reinstallation

    then install ios58 through my hbc
    then reinstall the new hbc to be able to have ios58
    and done !!

    by the way it's one way that we use to install and reinstall the hbc right?
    I mean the way to update it to 1.0.8 is the one to reinstall it , isn't ?

  4. #73
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,241
    Thanks
    1,467
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Asma'a View Post

    you mean I start by updating my hbc to a new version by following your guid Homebrew Channel 1.0.8 Installation/Reinstallation

    then install ios58 through my hbc
    then reinstall the new hbc to be able to have ios58
    and done !!

    by the way it's one way that we use to install and reinstall the hbc right?
    I mean the way to update it to 1.0.8 is the one to reinstall it , isn't ?
    Yes, you are correct!

  5. #74
    New Member Asma'a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mista ..I updated HBC and it's now 1.0.8
    But I still coudn't install ios58 coz it says internet is not initialized
    now I know that it is not coz simply ppl over here say it's harmful to access to internet when your wii only plays the copied games < I don't get these things but they say you will have to update your wii system so that your discs won't play again and you will stay in grief ever after

    do you think so ?
    what shall I do then ?

    All respect
    Asma
    Last edited by Asma'a; 11-20-2011 at 09:31 AM.

  6. #75
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,241
    Thanks
    1,467
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,908 Posts
    Download THIS and put it on your SD card in the wad folder. The path will look like this: sd:/wad/IOS58-64-6176.wad Use the wad manager in MMM to install it. Then reinstall your HBC.

  7. 1 User Says Thank You cjizzle For This Useful Post


  8. #76
    New Member Asma'a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Download THIS and put it on your SD card in the wad folder. The path will look like this: sd:/wad/IOS58-64-6176.wad Use the wad manager in MMM to install it. Then reinstall your HBC.
    how can I get this wad manager ? and what is that mmm ?
    If you feel I'm being too hard to teach or the process is too hard to handle for me , then I'de just try to gather my courage and initialize internet
    Last edited by Asma'a; 11-20-2011 at 10:45 AM.

  9. #77
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

    VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Red_Gh0st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico. Sexyness: 2376
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 2,144 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26
    Multi Mod Manager...google it you'll find the download link

  10. #78
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When ever i try to install it it just says "Initializing Network" Forever.

  11. #79
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,241
    Thanks
    1,467
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,908 Posts
    Launch the HBC and wait for the little network icon in the bottom right corner to turn solid instead of flashing, then launch the installer again.

  12. #80
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks i got it now. Had to turn on my wifi. Well connect it to the wii.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •