Multi-Mod Manager by Wiiwu
[MMM] Multi-Mod-Manager is a multi-purpose all-in-one tool for the Wii. Many useful functions are neatly integrated into a easy-to-use menu to enable and better support homebrew. Like a handy 'Swiss knife', it saves users from the hassle of dealing with separate different tools. And it does it without sacrificing any features or functionality.
* APP Manager to easily launch homebrew from SD card
* WAD Manager with faster batch operations and safety measures
* IOS Manager to check/install/delete/patch/dop IOS or custom IOS
* Manage Priiloader Hacks and switch to it or Wii System Menu
* Install Wii System Menu v4.x from Nintendo servers
* Install Wii Channels from Nintendo servers
* Install & Patch IOS36 to enable homebrew (express 1-click TBR)
* Remove stub IOS or unused Korean IOS
* Display boot2 version and information
* Display Wii system settings and more...
* Reload to any IOS via a easy-to-use selection menu
* Configurable by editing "sd:/mmmconfig.txt" file
* Real-time on-screen status and detail reports on all operations
* Clear and easy-to-understand user interface to a powerful tool
* Stable, compact and loadable from HBC, bannerbomb or as a channel
Install & Patch IOS36:
- upgraded to support Nintendo's Sep7 IOS updates
- installs patched IOS36 as IOS36 & IOS236
- IOS36-64-v3608.wad used as base IOS
- updated IOS information database to Sep7
- added new on-the-fly patches to active IOS via AHBPROT mode (if available)
If your Wii has a non-working internet connection setup, a bug in Homebrew Channel 1.07 & 1.08 will crash any homebrew apps (including MMM) within seconds after launch. This affects apps launched in AHBPROT mode.
To disable AHBPROT mode, delete the "no_ios_reload" line from meta.xml file in MMM apps folder.
With this new version of MMM, you don't even need to install a patched IOS36 or IOS236. Just run MMM using AHBPROT.Go to wad manager and install the wads.
Install & Patch IOS36:
- updated to support System Menu 4.3
- updated IOS information database
- support online install of System Menu 4.3
Wii System Info:
- added feature to extract and show Wii's Parental Controls PIN and Secret answer
IOS Manager + Install & Patch IOS36:
- added IOS patch to remove version restriction when installing IOS (fixes Error -1035)
- upgraded patching engine
- added autoloading of a installed IOS if it matches the one in AutoLoadIOS config option
And some optimizations that may speed it up in SNEEK.
Download:Multi-Mod Manager 13.4
Source: Home Of Multi-Mod Manager