i wanted to find out if i can play games on my hard drive using usb loader gx without formatting. If i can can you please tell me how
Exactly what format IS your hdd running?
1) Find your usb hdd in "Computer" (Vista/7), or "My Computer" (2000,NT,XP)
2) Right-click your drive
3) Look under File System [NTFS/FAT/FAT32/EXT2/EXT3/EXT4/etc]
4) Post results here.
5) Download this package: LINK!
6) Extract the contents to your desktop, and copy>paste file FileDirCheck.bat to the ROOT of the drive you're concerned about
- This is a program I created myself to verify file contents of a drive/folder/directory
7) Follow the instructions included in the package, and post results back here.
Wow... did NOT realize this post is almost 1yr old... Someone could've found this problem solved a LONG time ago...