Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Failed Wii Concepts

  1. #1
    Junior Member aflyingcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Failed Wii Concepts

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQQh3kBfpKw

    EDIT, video was deleted. Damn.

  2. #2
    retrogamer
    Guest
    Let's hope Nintendo decides to make a retro Wii edition just like the one in my avatar.

  3. #3
    Member Jamezli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 24 Times in 7 Posts
    Was that supposed to be the Wii Game Concepts video? If so, that's old =\

  4. #4
    retrogamer
    Guest
    I'm not sure. I found the picture on a Wii fan site and thought it looked cool to go along with my user name since the NES was my first gaming console. Didn't know that there was an actual Wii that looked like my avatar used in a video. Sure would be interested in seeing it if you could post the link for me.

  5. #5
    New Member jitterbugjohnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 34 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by retrogamer View Post
    I'm not sure. I found the picture on a Wii fan site and thought it looked cool to go along with my user name since the NES was my first gaming console. Didn't know that there was an actual Wii that looked like my avatar used in a video. Sure would be interested in seeing it if you could post the link for me.
    I still remember getting the NES and playing duck hunt in a hotel room in buffalo....lol....I didn't think it could get any better then that.

  6. #6
    Member Jamezli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 24 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by retrogamer View Post
    I'm not sure. I found the picture on a Wii fan site and thought it looked cool to go along with my user name since the NES was my first gaming console. Didn't know that there was an actual Wii that looked like my avatar used in a video. Sure would be interested in seeing it if you could post the link for me.
    Just be patient until more faceplates come out

  7. #7
    Junior Member Phoenix57775's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by retrogamer View Post
    Let's hope Nintendo decides to make a retro Wii edition just like the one in my avatar.
    I cant remember which site it was on, but I did see a wii retro skin which made the wii look like a NES. I think it was only about 20 bucks. As soon as I get around to it I'm gunna order one.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aflyingcow View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQQh3kBfpKw

    EDIT, video was deleted. Damn.
    Here's the original link. http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1712492

    I had seen it before, but it's still worth watching.

  9. #9
    Junior Member N1QUE24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hmmmm very interesting video, makes you think how the Wii can really change the way we play video games.. and just how revolutionary it really is..

    great stuff op!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •