** Fixed V4F+ Release **
- Fixed issues with 8 or more games
- improved scrolling through list
- simplified building from source code
** FINAL v4F Release **
- FIXED MEMORY CARD ISSUE!
** FINAL v4 Release **
- DVD9 support added
- Gamecube Supported (Softmod and XenoGC)
- Straight to disc listing, no waiting
- Auto menu video mode setting
- If a game requires audio, it will ask to be setup (bit of a problem on GC)
- Game listing re-coded
- Improved the .iso generation speed ALOT
*Do not use Shrunk Audio streaming games (they may crash!)
Using the app:
You must specify a region for the output file.
GCOS MultiGame Creator V4.exe output.gcm USA game1.gcm game2.gcm etc
GCOS MultiGame Creator V4.exe output.gcm JAP game1.gcm game2.gcm etc
GCOS MultiGame Creator V4.exe output.gcm PAL game1.gcm game2.gcm etc
It will create a self-booting GCOS dvd
After a bit of tinkering, GC MultiGames are now working fine on GCOS
Use our own little application to create GCOS GC MultiGame DVD's up to ~8GB (full DVD9 size to be exact). That's right, GCOS has it first! You may pre-shrink Isos first using GCM Utility 0.5 (one by one).
Takes about 8min give or take to create a ~8.3Gb Iso image on a 2.4Ghz P4.
Why is Cobra MultiGame DVD support only "partial"?
Since Cobra MultiGame DVD's rely on games being on 32kb aligned, some are not playable as this changed now to 128kb. This means that most likely the first title burned on the disc won't work. However instead of removing all support for them, I have left in partial support. GCOS will scan your disc, find whatever it knows will work on Wii drives and only list that. However if you run the DOL file provided on a GC, you will have support for old and new.
If you want to develop your own app to make these multigame dvd's, here's a rundown of the disc format we made:
-=The GCOS MultiGame DVD Format=-:
Header: Just rip the header that a game makes, easiest way to explain.
Offset table is at 0x40, same as CobraMultigame (in DVD9, offsets are >>2).
First possible location a game can be is at 0x20000.
All games must be placed on offsets divisible by 0x20000 with no remainder. (Aligned)
** v3 **
- Audio Streaming games now work.
- Fixed up regions for all modchips (Autodetect works now)
- Fixed up syntax on the .exe
** SELFBOOT Multigame Ver v2**
- .exe now creates multiboot and selfboot iso all in one.
- NOTE: These new discs won't work on the old MultiGame ver GCOS DVD.
- NOTE: Games Created with previous tool WILL WORK.
** Multigame Ver **
- Fixed menu from going to nowhere if up was pressed
- Added support for full DVD MultiGames [new GCOS Format
- Added Best support possible for Multigame discs (Cobra ones)
- Made GUI Neater in MultiGame select area