Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: This problem is rare... Please help me...

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    you could have asked over ignoring me -,_-,

    ISO = game's = updates
    wii update manager changes game updates so you can make a game like Animal crossing have 3.2 and you can freely update *works on any game if you got the ISO, just patch then burn*
    then from there Homebrew is a installer ISO, which is on the site, that works on 3.2 or lower so you dont need Zelda infact you just download a few MB file xD and then use anyregion changer to get U or P firmware
    So is it someting like, I just insert any of my game disc into my computer, use wii update manager to patch that game so that when it is inserted into wii, and wii updates to 3.2?

  2. #12
    Senior Member admiral victorinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,940
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 873 Posts
    it HAS to be the file you burn, a ISO if you have a chip obviously at some point you had a ISO, you patch that

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    it HAS to be the file you burn, a ISO if you have a chip obviously at some point you had a ISO, you patch that


    OK sorry you're making me confused now... What iso is it again? umm is iso = burned games what you're refering? can you please give me step by step what to do with this wii update manager? I am slowly getting there with your help...

  4. #14
    Senior Member admiral victorinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,940
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 873 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squaresoft View Post
    OK sorry you're making me confused now... What iso is it again? umm is iso = burned games what you're refering? can you please give me step by step what to do with this wii update manager? I am slowly getting there with your help...
    a ISO is the file you burn IE a Burned game

    its just Dumped data is a 4.3 gig file on the computer you burn....

    you get one of those
    install wii update manager
    go to the bottom
    click patch update with 3.2
    MAKE SURE its Japan
    put it in your wii
    do the system update
    done

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    a ISO is the file you burn IE a Burned game

    its just Dumped data is a 4.3 gig file on the computer you burn....

    you get one of those
    install wii update manager
    go to the bottom
    click patch update with 3.2
    MAKE SURE its Japan
    put it in your wii
    do the system update
    done

    That's clearer now... I just wanna make sure I'm doing the correct thing from scratch...

    1) Burn a game into a dvd (for example. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3)
    2) install wii update manager into my computer...
    3) go to the bottom of that manager
    4) with the burned iso in my drive, click patch update with 3.2 (make sure it's japan)
    5) Do system update
    6) Once at 3.2, use homebrew iso to get homebrew
    7) download and install anyregion changer app to get my wii into english...

    that's the way to do it?

  6. #16
    Senior Member admiral victorinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,940
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 873 Posts
    you patch befor you burn, but thats it and youre done :3

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    you patch befor you burn, but thats it and youre done :3

    Any preference 3.2J_A or 3.2J_B is better? Also, any possibility that my wii won't boot up the game? Because as mentioned previously, my wii is acting up on new games because I have not updated my wii since forever ago... like either 3.0J or below...

  8. #18
    Senior Member admiral victorinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,940
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 873 Posts
    doesnt matter, either is fine, and Yes, it could happen, but the odds are so slim u got to lose power during the install

  9. 1 User Says Thank You admiral victorinox For This Useful Post


  10. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    doesnt matter, either is fine, and Yes, it could happen, but the odds are so slim u got to lose power during the install
    what do you mean lose power during the install?

  11. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    OK... thanks for the help, u deserve the thanks button of course... I will go ahead and do it in 1 week time cuz of exams...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •