SoftModding 4.0U Problem. Help needed.
I just purchased a wii 4.0 U today and tried to softmod it myself. I followed the steps on Usb Loader - GAF's Wii Homebrew Tutorial
1. Installed Homebrew Channel
2. Installed IOS 236 v6
3. Installed d2x cIOS Installer v2.2 (somehow something wrong with this as it won't allow me to use the d-pad or the B button during installation, so I was clicking random trying to choose v6 onto 248 with base 56, but instead I installed v6 onto the default selection slot 249 base 37)
4. Installed d2x cIOS Installed v3.1, and now I can choose around, so 248 with base 56 and 247 with base 57 as the instruction
5. Installed uLoader installer v5.1 use IOS 236 to Custom install IOS 224 v 65535 with 37
6. Installed Configurable USB loader v70
7. Put games into a Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 9ZF2A2-500 500GB harddrive with WBFS Manager 3.0 (plugged into usb slot 0)
Now here comes the problem when I launch it. It tries to mount the HD but it says the device is not responding.
I'm stuck here and any help appreciated. Thanks
Last edited by bmarlo; 12-21-2011 at 12:27 AM.
Reason: Removed link to outside guide.
The guide you have followed is an outside guide, and is not supported here.
If you have questions about that guide, why don't you ask GAF about it?
Link to guide removed and thread closed.