Wii Softmod 4.2U + Skyward Sword Help....
I have a softmod wii running 4.2U and havent messed with any of this stuff for a year or two, i dont know ANYTHING about alot of this stuff.
I have wiiflow, not sure what version, but i put Skyward Sword on my External HDD and my USB.
Both seemed to send me back to the main screen.
It has done this with two ISO's of this game, i figured it was a hardware issue.
Is there any updates or settings i need to get/change to play with a motion sensor plus thingy, cause i bought one and have it.
I can hear the music that plays, have the cover, but when i hit play it will load the main screen.
any help getting this fixed is HUGELY greatful.
Theres a guide that was posted recently in the news section. Go check that out, it should help.
I think that your ciOS 249 (which is what most usb loaders use to run games) has not been updated as of lately.
Take a look at this guide here. This will help you brush up on some Wii hacking information. Now on to updating your cIOS which is needed for Skyward Sword!
- Download this.
- Extract these and put them on your Wii's SD card's root folder called "WAD".
- Then download this.
- Extract "Multi-Mod Manager in your "app" folder on the SD card.
- Put SD card back in Wii and start up the homebrew channel
- Click Multi-Mod Manager.
- Press left and change the number to "IOS36" or "36" and accept/reload that.
- Then go to the option "WAD manager"
- Press the "+" button on all those .WAD files and press "A" and "A" again to confirm.
- Once those are done installing you should be able to have Skyward Sword work!
Last edited by TheInfamousTheft; 12-06-2011 at 07:06 PM.
Just did it and it says cant load or did not finish. Followed your instructions got your files but no go
Tags for this Thread