Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 327

Thread: Problem: Wii Remote Plus combined with Homebrew Apps not working.

  1. #141
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
    Unofficial build of SNES9X GX:

    Snes9xGX.zip

    Edit: I'll likely be getting a few more homebrew/emus re-compiled here shortly, if you have specific requests and links to src, I'd be more than happy to up them
    Last edited by kipabc123; 02-28-2012 at 06:00 PM.

  2. 4 Users Say Thank You to kipabc123 For This Useful Post


  3. #142
    New Member TheInfamousTheft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 46 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kipabc123 View Post
    Unofficial build of SNES9X GX:

    Snes9xGX.zip

    Edit: I'll likely be getting a few more homebrew/emus re-compiled here shortly, if you have specific requests and links to src, I'd be more than happy to up them
    Here you go, I would compile them myself, however I keep getting errors and I have no idea why.

    Priiloader
    VBA GX
    GenPlus GX
    FCE Ultra GX
    USB Loader GX
    WiiMC

  4. #143
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousTheft View Post
    Here you go, I would compile them myself, however I keep getting errors and I have no idea why.

    Priiloader
    VBA GX
    GenPlus GX
    FCE Ultra GX
    USB Loader GX
    WiiMC
    Appreciate the links Any chance you have a copy of libogc/include/gd.h ? Can't compile USBLoaderGX without it...

  5. #144
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,297
    Thanks
    1,489
    Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,930 Posts
    [QUOTE=kipabc123;644904 Any chance you have a copy of libogc/include/gd.h ? [/QUOTE]

    Here ya go!!! gd.h

  6. 2 Users Say Thank You to cjizzle For This Useful Post


  7. #145
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Here ya go!!! gd.h
    Excellent! Thank you! You wouldn't by chance have gd_io.h as well would you? Apparently wasn't included in this svn either

    u_u still running into errors galore... Anyone have a lib folder with libpngu.a, libgd.a, and libzip.a?

    In fact, USBLoaderGX and Priiloader both are erroring out ridiculously... I'll keep working on them in the morning...
    Last edited by kipabc123; 02-28-2012 at 07:30 PM.

  8. 1 User Says Thank You kipabc123 For This Useful Post


  9. #146
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,297
    Thanks
    1,489
    Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,930 Posts
    Here is the entire include folder: include.zip

  10. 2 Users Say Thank You to cjizzle For This Useful Post


  11. #147
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,297
    Thanks
    1,489
    Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,930 Posts
    So I have been trying to compile gx and I get this at the end:

    linking ... boot.elf
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lpngu
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lpng
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lgd
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lz
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lfreetype
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lvorbisidec
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -ljpeg
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lzip
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[1]: *** [/c/gx/boot.elf] Error 1
    "make": *** [build] Error 2

    Any ideas?...Im stumped....

  12. #148
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    So I have been trying to compile gx and I get this at the end:

    linking ... boot.elf
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lpngu
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lpng
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lgd
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lz
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lfreetype
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lvorbisidec
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -ljpeg
    c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.6.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lzip
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[1]: *** [/c/gx/boot.elf] Error 1
    "make": *** [build] Error 2

    Any ideas?...Im stumped....
    These files are all libraries which should be located in libogc/lib/

    They are: libpngu.a, libpng.a, libgd.a, libz.a, libfreetype.a, libvorbisidec.a, libjpeg.a and finally libzip.a

    Once you place them in the aforementioned folder, the problem should resolve. Also, I've created a boot.dol for Priiloader/Priiloader Installer, and will be upping them in the morning

    I'll also have FCEU, VBA and Gens emulators ready to go by then.
    Last edited by kipabc123; 02-28-2012 at 08:12 PM.

  13. 2 Users Say Thank You to kipabc123 For This Useful Post


  14. #149
    New Member TheInfamousTheft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 46 Times in 18 Posts
    I grabbed the latest Beta USB Loader GX dol from here and put in the first post.

  15. #150
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can someone recompile the Letterbomb exploit?

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •