Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: HELP something wrong with my screen

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    HELP something wrong with my screen

    i kinda installed the softmod of New 3.1-4.1 Softmod for ANY Wii and after installing preloader it came up with a white screen which i have attached a pic. can anyone tell me how to fix

  2. #2
    Retired WiiHacks Staff peire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England,Liverpool (land of the scousers)
    Posts
    6,675
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    that is priiloader lol just click on system menu and you will be back at your home screen but first go to system hacks and enable block online updates and enable block disc updates ans save
    thanks to bmarlo for this signature


  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peire View Post
    that is priiloader lol just click on system menu and you will be back at your home screen but first go to system hacks and enable block online updates and enable block disc updates ans save
    when i do it just flashes white and just brings me back to the same screen

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

    VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Red_Gh0st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico. Sexyness: 2376
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 2,144 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Ma

    when i do it just flashes white and just brings me back to the same screen
    Go to settings and make sure its like this:

    Autoboot to: system menu
    Return to: system menu

    Sent from my iPod touch using the WiiHacks App

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by richardsito View Post
    Go to settings and make sure its like this:

    Autoboot to: system menu
    Return to: system menu

    Sent from my iPod touch using the WiiHacks App

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    still wont work

  7. #7
    New Member Grandpa1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Birmingham,England
    Posts
    540
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 119 Times in 104 Posts
    What did you change ? All you need to do is use "D pad" the big cross shaped key to tab down, I scroll down to ignore standby click A, down to background colour click A down to save settings click A, once saved click B Then go to system menu hacks. My pref only. block disc updates,block online updates, replace health screen with backmenu,auto press A at health screen. save settings press B scroll up to system menu click A
    your done. wii should open to main menu.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •