Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Bootmii Question

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,861
    Thanks
    1,044
    Thanked 743 Times in 567 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    You might want to consider using this too:
    SaveGame Manager GX - WiiBrew
    It is good if you are going to restore a NAND backup but want to keep your
    save files. I also use it in case I do something stupid like accidentally deleting a save file, or overwriting the wrong one. Not all save files can be copied to/from the SD card through Data Management, so it's a great alternative.
    show off lol

    ^^^^^^^^pimpness from the mighty bmarlo ^^^^^^^^

  2. #12
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,952
    Thanks
    978
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by robgee789 View Post
    show off lol
    LOL....Should we expect any less of joostin?LOL.



  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,861
    Thanks
    1,044
    Thanked 743 Times in 567 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bmarlo View Post
    LOL....Should we expect any less of joostin?LOL.
    i think he needs a slap lol

    ^^^^^^^^pimpness from the mighty bmarlo ^^^^^^^^

  4. #14
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,952
    Thanks
    978
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by robgee789 View Post
    i think he needs a slap lol
    Even Ronald Mcdonald gives out a slap now and then!




  5. #15
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Actually I'm being quite modest. You should be thankful I'm not showing off, because you would both spend the rest of your lives feeling inadequate.

    Yeah, I went there.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  6. #16
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,952
    Thanks
    978
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Actually I'm being quite modest. You should be thankful I'm not showing off, because you would both spend the rest of your lives feeling inadequate.

    Yeah, I went there.
    Again,I expect nothing less.LOL.



  7. 1 User Says Thank You bmarlo For This Useful Post


  8. #17
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Lol, next time I won't respond with helpful info and links if that would make you two feel better.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  9. #18
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,952
    Thanks
    978
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Lol, next time I won't respond with helpful info and links if that would make you two feel better.
    Lol...No! WiiHacks would crumble and disintegrate without you.(No sarcasm)



  10. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,861
    Thanks
    1,044
    Thanked 743 Times in 567 Posts
    robgee789 thinks that joositn's pretty banner is going to suddenly disappear lol (only joking im not that cruel)

    ^^^^^^^^pimpness from the mighty bmarlo ^^^^^^^^

  11. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It seems I've I missed alot. :P

    I think I might've accidently deleted the BootMii from somewhere. Do you need another Bannerbomb to get to the BootMii?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    You might want to consider using this too:
    SaveGame Manager GX - WiiBrew
    It is good if you are going to restore a NAND backup but want to keep your
    save files. I also use it in case I do something stupid like accidentally deleting a save file, or overwriting the wrong one. Not all save files can be copied to/from the SD card through Data Management, so it's a great alternative.
    Ah, so THIS one backs up the save data while the OTHER one backs up the VC games.
    Last edited by Paper Luigi; 02-27-2011 at 11:05 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •