This is my first time to asking for help after i buyed a wii 1 month ago. There is a lot questions a want to ask.
First I buyed a 2nd wii with already sofmod from 3.XU to 4.1U without SD Card, only got 2wiimotes, 2 nunchukes and 1 classic
It is already installed :
- neogamma R beta 25 Channel
- usb loader GX R883 Channel
- CIOS R20 & 222/223 v4
- not working shopping channel (i tested it after i installed wifi router from my DSL)
- 2 weather channels (1 channel is not working and need to reset the wii after loading it)
- 2 news channels (1 channel is not working and need to reset the wii after loading it)
- mii channel
- Homebrew channel 1.0X (not the 1.08)
- Not working photo channel 1.0
It is working well with the CD to play several old games. I tried super mario galaxy 2 and no freeze and working well. But i'm so curious since the news, weather and shopping channel in not working after i activated the wiiconnect24.
First time im googling, i go to this forum ^^
I search everything and .......
i have done these :
- update the homebrew to 1.08 and install ios58
- installing bootmii in boot2
- update shooping channel to v20 and working well now
- update neogamma to R Beta 47 and using forwarder
- update usb loader gx to r938 and using forwarder
- uninstall the weather channel since it useless (using dop_mii) but one channel is stiill show in the menu and i don't know to to get rid of it.
- the news channel, same like the weather channel. there is a channel that still show in the menu but i can't use it and can't delete it.
- install WiiMC channel
i Create the backup bootmii at this point.
I Have internal ATA HDD 80Gb and convert it to external and format it to wbfs (from fat32) use "wii backup manager". I convert several games and i test it using usb loader gx.
All works fine. I install several games using usb loader gx and total 30 Games and i play it all.
The problem is sometimes i get freeze in the middle of game.
So i search another information and i do these :
- Update USB loader GX 2 (delete all old usb loader gx data in sd)
- update CIOS236 v5
- update CIOS 249 rev21
- install internet channel (via shopping channel)
- install vote channel (via shopping channel)
- update photo channel 1.1 via shopping and install IOS61 latest version and install photo channel v3 via wad manager
- install mii contest channel (via shopping channel)
I download new games iso (COD Black Ops) and put to the USB HDD via wii backup manager to tried compatibility.
i Tried to update CIOS202/222/223/234 but failed when using CIOS installer it is said bad hash (es_decrypt -1017). I using IOS 249 or OS 236.
So i stop updating and I tried again to play games.
It's become horrible. More freeze time in the middle of game using usb loader gx (ISO 249)
and cannot using "system default" mode if i playing PAL games like wii music. If i used "disc default" i can play it but i always get freeze in the middle of game.
I tried to play using neogamma and it can't detect the usb HDD. Before i update the second times the neogamma can detect my uSB HDD.
I tried to play using disc. Using neogamma or using normal playing. I can play without freezing.
My guest is something wrong with the USB HDD but i want other opinion. Is it my USB HDD or the wii sofmode that i update, that make unstable playing?
I hope somebody can help me out ^^
And About the weather and news channel. How can i delete it?
I read to use the anytitle deleter but i don't know what must i search in that program ( and i dont want to brick my wii)
Btw, Is anything wrong with my IOS? Am i need to remove the stub IOS?
...runs on IOS58 (rev 6175).
System Menu 4.1U (v449)
Console ID: 4383XXXX
Found 86 titles.
Found 34 IOS on this console. 5 of them are stub.
IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
IOS9 (rev 520): No Patches
IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
IOS11 (rev 256): Stub
IOS12 (rev 11): No Patches
IOS13 (rev 1032): No Patches
IOS14 (rev 262): No Patches
IOS15 (rev 265): No Patches
IOS17 (rev 517): No Patches
IOS20 (rev 256): Stub
IOS21 (rev 522): No Patches
IOS22 (rev 777): No Patches
IOS28 (rev 1292): No Patches
IOS30 (rev 2816): Stub
IOS31 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS33 (rev 2832): No Patches
IOS34 (rev 3087): No Patches
IOS35 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS36 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
IOS37 (rev 3609): No Patches
IOS38 (rev 3609): No Patches
IOS50 (rev 4889): No Patches
IOS53 (rev 5406): Trucha Bug
IOS55 (rev 5663): No Patches
IOS56 (rev 5662): No Patches
IOS58 (rev 6175): No Patches
IOS60 (rev 6174): Trucha Bug
IOS61 (rev 5662): No Patches
IOS222 (rev 4): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS223 (rev 4): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS236 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
IOS249 (rev 21): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS250 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
Report generated on 2011/01/16.
PS : I still not tried cfg and CIOS 202/222/223/224. Will try it now