Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: wiiflow not working after wii menu update

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    wiiflow not working after wii menu update

    help. the kids pressed yes to wii menu update after putting in there cousins sonic colours disc. since this, wiiflow, neogammer etc will not work, just get a black screen and have to power off via mains. does anyone know how i can fix this?????

    thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator

    Virtual Welcome Agent
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    vinatec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Göttingen, Germany
    Posts
    1,903
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 709 Times in 543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    you did not install or set up priiloader properly.. even when pressing yes you would have gotten an error.
    i strongly suggest to use the softmod any wii guide, get priiloader and reinstall the cIOS (chapter2) you killed by updating your wii. i hope you still got the homebrewchannel, otherwise you would need one of the games mentioned to hack your now 4.3 wii.
    good luck

    <--suggestions helped? press Thanks

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vinatec View Post
    you did not install or set up priiloader properly.. even when pressing yes you would have gotten an error.
    i strongly suggest to use the softmod any wii guide, get priiloader and reinstall the cIOS (chapter2) you killed by updating your wii. i hope you still got the homebrewchannel, otherwise you would need one of the games mentioned to hack your now 4.3 wii.
    good luck
    thanks for the reply. the strange thing is that my wii still says its running 4.2E. i cannot run priiloader now as it says system menu ticket not found.
    thanks again

  4. #4
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator

    Virtual Welcome Agent
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    vinatec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Göttingen, Germany
    Posts
    1,903
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 709 Times in 543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    ah ok wasn't aware which update sonic colours has.
    anyways updating action stubbed your cIOS. you should use the any wii guide and make sure you install the wads from chapter 2 without error, afterwards install priiloader again.

    <--suggestions helped? press Thanks

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vinatec View Post
    ah ok wasn't aware which update sonic colours has.
    anyways updating action stubbed your cIOS. you should use the any wii guide and make sure you install the wads from chapter 2 without error, afterwards install priiloader again.
    ok thanks, i'll give that a try

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nisibalds View Post
    ok thanks, i'll give that a try
    have updated but now wii boots straight to mmm, any help plz

  7. #7
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator

    Virtual Welcome Agent
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    vinatec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Göttingen, Germany
    Posts
    1,903
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 709 Times in 543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    nice you have bootmii as boot2 in place, good for you, just rename the bootmii folder on your card to bootmii_old or just follow the guide step by step and don't skip something like format sd card. for entering priiloader you just can unplug the sd card for a sec, go to priiloader and put the card back in, then continue with the guide.
    questions to a guide go in the guides thread, try "Search Thread" in the grey bar above the posts.

    <--suggestions helped? press Thanks

  8. 1 User Says Thank You vinatec For This Useful Post


  9. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vinatec View Post
    nice you have bootmii as boot2 in place, good for you, just rename the bootmii folder on your card to bootmii_old or just follow the guide step by step and don't skip something like format sd card. for entering priiloader you just can unplug the sd card for a sec, go to priiloader and put the card back in, then continue with the guide.
    questions to a guide go in the guides thread, try "Search Thread" in the grey bar above the posts.
    ok, thanks that worked a treat, cheers for all your help. ;o)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •