Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Homebrew Channel Upside Down And Wiimote doesn't Work

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Problem solved, homebrew working, Wiiparty and New Super Mario Bros working, wii's still intact and white. Thanks anyway...

  2. #12
    New Member b8ssjunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the13thing View Post
    Sorry for the triple post but it's kind of a bump to help everyone with the same problem i haD (yes, i already solved it)
    1- Format your SD card (FAT)
    2- Download NUSDownloader, launch the program and tick the Enable Pack->Wad and download the latest IOS 34 and 58 (select them in the Database of the program)
    3- Download HackMii and copy the files to the root of your SD
    4- Download Bannerbomb and move all the files to the root of your card
    5- Download YAWMM or the regular Wad Manager and move the boot.elf or boot.dol into the root of your card (boot file is located in app>WADManager>boot.dol)
    6- Create a WAD folder on you're SD card, and move the IOS you've previously downloaded (it's the only wad file located on a folder with multiple numbers like 000000010000003Av6176, inside you're NUSDownloader) to it (wad folder)
    7- Insert your SD in your Wii and go to the SD Card Menu (it's right in the wii menu), an option will appear, choose "yes" and then choose "IOS249", followed by Wii Sd Slot (or USB Storage, depending on what you are using), then go to your WAD folder and choose one of the IOS and then "install wad", then choose the other and install it too.
    8- Finally, go to you're inverted Homebrew channel (mine was still inverted but now the wiimote do work in the apps), turn you're head and choose the hackmii app. Press 1, then uninstall the Homebrew Channel, and then install it again. Working and not inverted.
    Hope it helps
    Hope this works. Will try this and see if my brother-in-laws wii can be sorted, he decided to try it himself so that he didn't need to bring it to me........but now he's gonna have to LOL.
    Will try this thanks. I've done loads of wii's now and not had this problem so it was a new one to me!!

  3. #13
    Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Darkcide666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,719
    Thanks
    560
    Thanked 923 Times in 666 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by b8ssjunkie View Post
    Hope this works. Will try this and see if my brother-in-laws wii can be sorted, he decided to try it himself so that he didn't need to bring it to me........but now he's gonna have to LOL.
    Will try this thanks. I've done loads of wii's now and not had this problem so it was a new one to me!!
    You don't have to go through the hassle if your Wii has an internet connection. That way is over complicated with too many steps.
    "Hackers solve problems and build things, and they believe in freedom and voluntary mutual help." - Eric S. Raymond

  4. 1 User Says Thank You Darkcide666 For This Useful Post


  5. #14
    New Member b8ssjunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the13thing View Post
    Sorry for the triple post but it's kind of a bump to help everyone with the same problem i haD (yes, i already solved it)
    1- Format your SD card (FAT)
    2- Download NUSDownloader, launch the program and tick the Enable Pack->Wad and download the latest IOS 34 and 58 (select them in the Database of the program)
    3- Download HackMii and copy the files to the root of your SD
    4- Download Bannerbomb and move all the files to the root of your card
    5- Download YAWMM or the regular Wad Manager and move the boot.elf or boot.dol into the root of your card (boot file is located in app>WADManager>boot.dol)
    6- Create a WAD folder on you're SD card, and move the IOS you've previously downloaded (it's the only wad file located on a folder with multiple numbers like 000000010000003Av6176, inside you're NUSDownloader) to it (wad folder)
    7- Insert your SD in your Wii and go to the SD Card Menu (it's right in the wii menu), an option will appear, choose "yes" and then choose "IOS249", followed by Wii Sd Slot (or USB Storage, depending on what you are using), then go to your WAD folder and choose one of the IOS and then "install wad", then choose the other and install it too.
    8- Finally, go to you're inverted Homebrew channel (mine was still inverted but now the wiimote do work in the apps), turn you're head and choose the hackmii app. Press 1, then uninstall the Homebrew Channel, and then install it again. Working and not inverted.
    Hope it helps
    This is a good guide but there is a much easier way to do this, follow the instructions from this guide works a treat and only takes five minutes
    http://www.wiihacks.com/tutorial-arc...-cioscorp.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcide666 View Post
    You don't have to go through the hassle if your Wii has an internet connection. That way is over complicated with too many steps.
    Thanks I did find a simpler way to do it.........that was very 'complicated', or more like making a mountain out of a mole hill LOL. Sorted now though, just re-install th HBC (uninstall then re-install).




    <<<<-----If this helps please click there---->>>>
    Last edited by b8ssjunkie; 02-16-2011 at 01:13 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •