Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Need some Mario Kart Wii Ocarina(sp?) codes.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Us Need some Mario Kart Wii Ocarina(sp?) codes.

    I'm new here and want to see if anybody has some codes for Mario Kart....

    I'm looking for these ones:

    * One that 'modifies' your WiFi Score to any value. (EX: 35000)


    Thats all, and I have already checked Gooooooooogle and could not find them.

    Also, how do you 'switch' items when you have multiple item codes selected.


    Thanks for the reply!

  2. #2
    Senior Member admiral victorinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,940
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 873 Posts
    ..... idk if i should laugh or cry i think ill laugh HAHA

    Wifi score is Server side, like on a MMO it cant be edited, unless you can use the ACTUAL server..

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    i have the vr code, i can give it to you later, when i get home

  4. 1 User Says Thank You jaredwilli For This Useful Post


  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Come on!

    Quote Originally Posted by jaredwilli View Post
    i have the vr code, i can give it to you later, when i get home

    are u home yet?

  6. #5
    Senior Member admiral victorinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,940
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 873 Posts
    since its not doable hes pulling your leg

  7. #6
    Junior Member Buzzatoms2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Virginia USA
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarioKart_Hacker View Post
    I'm new here and want to see if anybody has some codes for Mario Kart....

    I'm looking for these ones:

    * One that 'modifies' your WiFi Score to any value. (EX: 35000)


    Thats all, and I have already checked Gooooooooogle and could not find them.

    Also, how do you 'switch' items when you have multiple item codes selected.


    Thanks for the reply!
    OK, i make all these codes, u live in the USA rite?ok, here r the codes, they r 4 wiimote and nunchuck

    VR hack [mdmwii]

    Wiimote & Nunchuck / Wii Wheel Controller

    NTSC-US System

    VR hack for license n. 1

    Value: 9999 KEY: A
    Value: 33333 KEY: D-PAD Up
    Value: 11111 KEY: D-PAD Down
    Value: 9999 KEY: 2
    Value: Guest KEY: Home
    Value: 55555 KEY: +

    CODE:
    removed
    Last edited by admiral victorinox; 01-13-2009 at 05:10 PM.

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok, i need some mkw ocarina codes, and i really have NO intention of using these online or to increase any of my ratings at all... just to enhance my gaming experience... any stupid/funny codes welcome too...

  9. #8
    Junior Member caucow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    All you idiots who think vr/br rating codes dont exist need to learn what the internet is. OF COURSE THEY EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once my sister stops hogging my computer I will give u a website that is basically code mania! admiral victorinox is a complete ass.

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff
    davepm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,561
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by caucow View Post
    All you idiots who think vr/br rating codes dont exist need to learn what the internet is. OF COURSE THEY EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once my sister stops hogging my computer I will give u a website that is basically code mania! admiral victorinox is a complete ass.
    anyone asking for, or posting online cheats will be immediately and permanently banned.

    Thankyou.

    Oh, and replying to a year old thread is just asking for a week in the reading room.....

  11. 2 Users Say Thank You to davepm For This Useful Post


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •