Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Black Screen on Apps

  1. #21
    New Member Musad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Extract http://priiloader.googlecode.com/fil...oader_v0_4.zip to sd:\apps
    Extract MMM_CB2_BB2.zip to sd:\

    Extract cIOS60-v6174.zip
    and
    (4.1u)-System Menu-NUS-v449.zip
    to sd:\wad
    load MMM via bannerbomb again
    Then select wadmanager
    Install cios60
    then
    SM 4.1u v449
    Then press 2 to load the app manager
    Load the priiloader
    Install priiloader
    I was able to get this working and installed..
    The problem was I had a disk in the drive, I guess BB did not like that.

    I also tried the following after the steps above..
    Hold reset and boot wii while holding reset- priiloader will load
    Select "System Menu Hacks"- Press A
    I get the following error after Pressing A:
    "Can't find Hack.ini on FAT Device
    Can't find Hack.ini on NAND"


    TIA
    m
    Last edited by Musad; 09-09-2010 at 08:56 AM.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,559 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Put this hacks.ini on sd:\
    hacks.ini
    Then you can set the priiloader hacks you like.

    How is the wii working now?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  4. #23
    New Member Musad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Put this hacks.ini on sd:\
    hacks.ini
    Then you can set the priiloader hacks you like.

    How is the wii working now?
    Now does this "hack.ini" file always needs to be on the SD and SD be in the Wii for it to Enable "Block Disk Updates", and "Block Online Updates", in Priiloader? Just wondering how these problems happened..

    Wii is working much, much better, hopefully back to normal..

    Thank you so much for your help and patience..

    M

  5. #24
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,559 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Musad View Post
    Now does this "hack.ini" file always needs to be on the SD and SD be in the Wii for it to Enable "Block Disk Updates", and "Block Online Updates", in Priiloader? Just wondering how these problems happened..

    Wii is working much, much better, hopefully back to normal..

    Thank you so much for your help and patience..

    M
    It only needs to be on the card if you edit the priiloader hacks. Once you set the hacks, they are stored in nand. Glad you fixed it. Not sure what your issue was caused by. Not sure I would play that dump of red steel again, have you tried?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  7. #25
    New Member Musad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    It only needs to be on the card if you edit the priiloader hacks. Once you set the hacks, they are stored in nand. Glad you fixed it. Not sure what your issue was caused by. Not sure I would play that dump of red steel again, have you tried?
    No, I have not tried to play redsteel again, I am just going to remove it for the drive. I would not want to have to go through all this again.

    Thank you so much for your help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •