Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Internet Channel

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 51 Times in 4 Posts

    Internet Channel

    When I try to install the wad. I get error ret = -1020. Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Retired Site Artist
    zerosyko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kenai, AK
    Posts
    1,134
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 216 Times in 141 Posts
    Solution 1: Maybe a bad download. If solution two doesn't work, try redownloading it.

    Solution 2: Did you update your Wii to the latest fimware? If you did (the shop channel update) You can't install .WADS. D:


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 51 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zerosyko View Post
    Solution 1: Maybe a bad download. If solution two doesn't work, try redownloading it.

    Solution 2: Did you update your Wii to the latest fimware? If you did (the shop channel update) You can't install .WADS. D:
    I did install the shop channel update. I can install other wads with no problem. Just internet channel. I've tried a few ntsc versions for my ntsc wii. I tried freewading a few pal one's and I get -2021.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Retired Site Artist
    zerosyko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kenai, AK
    Posts
    1,134
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 216 Times in 141 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pet1 View Post
    I did install the shop channel update. I can install other wads with no problem. Just internet channel. I've tried a few ntsc versions for my ntsc wii. I tried freewading a few pal one's and I get -2021.


    Your error message is UNDER 9000!!!!

    Err....anyways, are you sure you can install .wads? The new shop channel update patched it so you cannot install them.

    I'd go and install a different one to make sure (try a game or something). And as for freewading...just look for an NTSC wad.


  5. 1 User Says Thank You zerosyko For This Useful Post


  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 51 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zerosyko View Post
    Your error message is UNDER 9000!!!!

    Err....anyways, are you sure you can install .wads? The new shop channel update patched it so you cannot install them.

    I'd go and install a different one to make sure (try a game or something). And as for freewading...just look for an NTSC wad.
    I installed using wad installer 1.3. I installed a few games. I'm telling you. I just get an error with internet channel. I have installed all the recent iOS's as well. But, I know for sure, I can install any other wads.

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,236
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 164 Times in 139 Posts
    >.> And you updated? Sounds kinda fishyyyy lol

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 51 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiiwouldliketohack View Post
    >.> And you updated? Sounds kinda fishyyyy lol
    Like Tuna on Rye. Smells good to me

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,236
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 164 Times in 139 Posts
    Hmmm well I don't really know what to tell you

  10. #9
    Member
    ~WiiHacks ★WiiWare/VC Guy★ ~

    syst3merror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 581 Times in 64 Posts
    what file are you trying to use to install the internet channel? And when you say "internet channel" I'm assuming you are referring to Opera?

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 51 Times in 4 Posts
    Yes opera. "Internet channel ntsc.wad" is the file

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •