Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: menuloader

  1. #1
    Banned javi2828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    c://windows
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 32 Times in 6 Posts

    menuloader

    ok if you use menuloader or wiimu or system menu 289
    will it let it load wii games and have still the system menu
    plese help me

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If i understand you right, Yes, after using WiiMu, you can still load Wii games through the Wii Menu.

  3. #3
    Banned javi2828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    c://windows
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 32 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McTwitch View Post
    If i understand you right, Yes, after using WiiMu, you can still load Wii games through the Wii Menu.
    you mean the back up system menu wiimu after you install you can get the menu back and load wii games because it was bricked ?

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by javi2828 View Post
    you mean the back up system menu wiimu after you install you can get the menu back and load wii games because it was bricked ?
    Wait, fully bricked or semi-bricked?
    Semi-Bricked, Yes.
    Fully Bricked, No.

  5. #5
    Banned javi2828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    c://windows
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 32 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McTwitch View Post
    Wait, fully bricked or semi-bricked?
    Semi-Bricked, Yes.
    Fully Bricked, No.
    fully bricked how to make it read disc when bricked

    and plese also tell me for semi bricked and fully bricked

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    A fully bricked Wii can't read discs.
    Semi-Bricked still can.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •