Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Having trouble with Super Paper Mario (PAL)

  1. #11
    Junior Member Goombaprince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    lolz i'm ahead of you, but at the ruins entrance. i press + and 1 on the blue circle and the game jumps (graphics fly in the wrong places) and my wiimote gets disconnected. lmao...

  2. #12
    New Member kensai_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts
    Silly fussy SPM : ( Oh well : ( At least Mario Golf (N64) works : D God bless Triiforce MRC : )
    4.1E - Priiloader 0.3b - bootmii as IOS - cIOS 38 r15 - Triiforce MRC v.7 - MPlayer CE v.0.76 - Configurable USB Loader v.48 - WiiFlow v1.1 - SanDisk 2GB SD - 320GB Vertabim HDD
    Please remember to hit if I've been of any assistance to you.

    3.1-4.1
    4.2
    Playing Backups from USB
    Playing WiiWare and VC Games off of USB/SD

  3. #13
    Junior Member Goombaprince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kensai_D View Post
    Silly fussy SPM : ( Oh well : ( At least Mario Golf (N64) works : D God bless Triiforce MRC : )
    now its time for me to unSPAM (lol):

    is it working with a backup launcher as a disc? and have you tried another iso?
    also, you can try installing CIOSCorp, but its very risky. it should patch and install all of the ios that you may need. I have a copy, but it's for NTSC and it will mess up a PAL system, so...

    sorry for the spam... i'm just bored.

  4. #14
    New Member kensai_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts
    Lol hey that's fine. My friend has the same ISO, he says it works through WiiGator's Backup Launcher, so he's going to bring that around in a few days. I would try another ISO, but in my world, I have a 4kB/s download speed : ) So torrents aren't too friendly lol cIOScorp needs an internet connection for the Wii from what I gather, but I don't have one not to mention the guide I followed to hack my Wii (which wasn't from here *hangs head in shame*) provided a packaged with 18 cIOS and stuff so yerrr XD 'Tis kewl, I understand, I do the same lol
    4.1E - Priiloader 0.3b - bootmii as IOS - cIOS 38 r15 - Triiforce MRC v.7 - MPlayer CE v.0.76 - Configurable USB Loader v.48 - WiiFlow v1.1 - SanDisk 2GB SD - 320GB Vertabim HDD
    Please remember to hit if I've been of any assistance to you.

    3.1-4.1
    4.2
    Playing Backups from USB
    Playing WiiWare and VC Games off of USB/SD

  5. #15
    Junior Member Goombaprince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kensai_D View Post
    Lol hey that's fine. My friend has the same ISO, he says it works through WiiGator's Backup Launcher, so he's going to bring that around in a few days. I would try another ISO, but in my world, I have a 4kB/s download speed : ) So torrents aren't too friendly lol cIOScorp needs an internet connection for the Wii from what I gather, but I don't have one not to mention the guide I followed to hack my Wii (which wasn't from here *hangs head in shame*) provided a packaged with 18 cIOS and stuff so yerrr XD 'Tis kewl, I understand, I do the same lol
    lolz. the backup launcher can be installed as a channel... thats a big relief.
    but you're probably on dial-up, so i see your point. also, the CIOSCORP doesn't necessarily need internet, provided you have the ios as wads, which can usually come with it, just select wad installation and you're fine. hopefully. however, it may be better to wait on your friend, as its safer. however, the backup launcher is perfectly fine and safe, just get it in your region. google is your dearest ally in this case.

    EDIT: you can always use firefox's Download it All plugin, which can help make things faster provided you find the iso as a RAR archive and not a torrent. torrents are pure evil. LMAO
    Last edited by Goombaprince; 12-04-2009 at 03:59 PM.

  6. #16
    New Member kensai_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts
    I have the Backup Launcher installed as a channel through Waninkoko's Wad Manager v1.4.

    It should run fine : ) Everything else runs perfectly. I know how to get backup copies working and such, it's just a problem with that specific game. The game loads perfectly just freezes in a cutscene. I can easily get the IOS wads through NUS Downloader, but I don't see the need as most of mine are already up to date. New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Red Steel, Wii Sports Resort are just a few of the games that work flawlessly on my system, just that one cutscene grrr lol
    4.1E - Priiloader 0.3b - bootmii as IOS - cIOS 38 r15 - Triiforce MRC v.7 - MPlayer CE v.0.76 - Configurable USB Loader v.48 - WiiFlow v1.1 - SanDisk 2GB SD - 320GB Vertabim HDD
    Please remember to hit if I've been of any assistance to you.

    3.1-4.1
    4.2
    Playing Backups from USB
    Playing WiiWare and VC Games off of USB/SD

  7. #17
    Junior Member Goombaprince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kensai_D View Post
    I have the Backup Launcher installed as a channel through Waninkoko's Wad Manager v1.4.

    It should run fine : ) Everything else runs perfectly. I know how to get backup copies working and such, it's just a problem with that specific game. The game loads perfectly just freezes in a cutscene. I can easily get the IOS wads through NUS Downloader, but I don't see the need as most of mine are already up to date. New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Red Steel, Wii Sports Resort are just a few of the games that work flawlessly on my system, just that one cutscene grrr lol
    having that said, it's the iso. i'm almost positive.

    or... it could be the launcher itself. my new super mario bros didn't work until I used neogamma instead of wiigator. apparently i needed to use a option called "force disc". it made me spontaneously get a good chill the moment it started to get past the green disc loading thing (if you havent noticed, there is always a flash of green before loading a game with something that is not the disc channel.)

  8. #18
    New Member kensai_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts
    It's not the backup launcher that doesn't work : P You've misunderstood me lol The backup launcher copy works fine.

    Wiigator is great for me, the problem is loading it off of the USB drive using a USB Loader. I've tested all USB Loaders out there, but they all freeze at the same point so yes, it is just the ISO which is why I was trying to get a copy from my local Video store : )
    4.1E - Priiloader 0.3b - bootmii as IOS - cIOS 38 r15 - Triiforce MRC v.7 - MPlayer CE v.0.76 - Configurable USB Loader v.48 - WiiFlow v1.1 - SanDisk 2GB SD - 320GB Vertabim HDD
    Please remember to hit if I've been of any assistance to you.

    3.1-4.1
    4.2
    Playing Backups from USB
    Playing WiiWare and VC Games off of USB/SD

  9. #19
    Junior Member Goombaprince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kensai_D View Post
    It's not the backup launcher that doesn't work : P You've misunderstood me lol The backup launcher copy works fine.

    Wiigator is great for me, the problem is loading it off of the USB drive using a USB Loader. I've tested all USB Loaders out there, but they all freeze at the same point so yes, it is just the ISO which is why I was trying to get a copy from my local Video store : )
    shiznik. if it's really just the iso... i wish i could mail a copy of the game iso (not burned)... i have tons of dvds, really way too much. i would do it, but there's tons of trouble with trust and issues reguarding safety, not to mention the huge costs with continental delivery (ouch). my grandma is over there, but theres only a slim chance she would even be able to understand all of it. I can't do it, so just hope the iso doesn't continue to have these issues after you turn the game back in. gl with everything.

    EDIT: WHOOPS my grandma is actually in Europe... LMAO
    Last edited by Goombaprince; 12-04-2009 at 04:49 PM.

  10. #20
    New Member kensai_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts
    I'll burn a copy anyway : ) The Backup DVD-R copy works perfect : ) So I'll just play it through that if I have to.
    4.1E - Priiloader 0.3b - bootmii as IOS - cIOS 38 r15 - Triiforce MRC v.7 - MPlayer CE v.0.76 - Configurable USB Loader v.48 - WiiFlow v1.1 - SanDisk 2GB SD - 320GB Vertabim HDD
    Please remember to hit if I've been of any assistance to you.

    3.1-4.1
    4.2
    Playing Backups from USB
    Playing WiiWare and VC Games off of USB/SD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •