Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Will Mario Kart work online with a backup copy?

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimstr View Post
    3.2u w/ wiikey 1.9s, ntsc console + pal game. same i've been playing for 2 weeks. weird, will try again later.
    Hey
    I have the same setup as you but 1.9G on the wii key firmware. I have been able to play online with PAL and NTSC (USA) version. The only problem I saw was that all the stuff I saved with my PAL game is gone when I play the NTSC version. Kind of sucks since I put alot of time and effort into the PAL one.

    Guess I gotta play alot again to unlock some of the characters and vehicles

  2. #22
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muffd View Post
    Hey
    I have the same setup as you but 1.9G on the wii key firmware. I have been able to play online with PAL and NTSC (USA) version. The only problem I saw was that all the stuff I saved with my PAL game is gone when I play the NTSC version. Kind of sucks since I put alot of time and effort into the PAL one.

    Guess I gotta play alot again to unlock some of the characters and vehicles
    Thanks for the tip... Guess I won't be playing NTSC... Too much time and frustration put into PAL already..

    And I'm able to play online, no problem... SSBB I can't though... I was able to play with my friend, but the lag was awful..

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidc2 View Post
    Thanks for the tip... Guess I won't be playing NTSC... Too much time and frustration put into PAL already..

    And I'm able to play online, no problem... SSBB I can't though... I was able to play with my friend, but the lag was awful..
    I hear what you're saying. I was thinking the same thing but I kinda like that Mario Kart channel and I couldn't get it to work with the PAL version. Oh well..Gives me an excuse to stay up late and play some more

  4. #24
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muffd View Post
    I hear what you're saying. I was thinking the same thing but I kinda like that Mario Kart channel and I couldn't get it to work with the PAL version. Oh well..Gives me an excuse to stay up late and play some more
    Oh, that's why it doesn't work?

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm a bit confused by your last comment.

  6. #26
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muffd View Post
    I'm a bit confused by your last comment.
    I meant the Mario Kart channel on the Wii menu, I think it fails, don't remember... It failed once and I didn't try again.. Was it because it was installed from MK PAL?

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Gotcha. I think it was because it was PAL. Not sure but didn't wanna take a chance. I was able to install it okay with the NTSC version.

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    MK wii online

    Last night lots of people were getting the error code 20100 for connectivity issues. After searching around it looks like it was on Nintendos end, also people were having problems getting SSBB WFC to work. It appears that it had nothing to do with a chipped console. Referring to some previous posters. The PAL wii channel never worked on my NTSC - u wii either. I was a 9000 rating online and when I switched over to the USA copy it didnt recognize my save file... so I have since started over. Not a big deal since I'm pretty much triple starring all my grand prix races.

    see ya on the track.
    D2C-Wasabi equipped

  9. #29
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muffd View Post
    Gotcha. I think it was because it was PAL. Not sure but didn't wanna take a chance. I was able to install it okay with the NTSC version.
    I might beat PAL and then just download a NTSC 100% save file or something... I do want to beat 150cc and mirror by myself first... always done it so

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    montreal, canada
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    this time i get error 85010 - can'T play online.. humm

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •