Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Rock Band Beatles works on Neogamma 7, Band Hero does not

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question Rock Band Beatles works on Neogamma 7, Band Hero does not

    Ok Y'all, I could use your help please...

    I have almost everything set up perfect, and Neogamma 7 runs all my games, including Rock Band Beatles, except for Band Hero.

    I don't want to mess with it too much, so I wanted some opinions on what I might do to tweak it so that Band hero runs. I tried the typical fix with Guitar Hero 5, except all the links on that site are broken, but I did my best to find the files anyway. I'm thinking since I got RB to work, Band Hero should work.

    It's not the biggest bummer in the world, but my daughter's 17, and I think she'd really like Band Hero.

    I have read up on multicios ... it seems like it might work, but would it mess up what I already have working?


    I'm running backups from DVD -R, using Neogamma 7.

    Thanks for any input you can give me.

    David Imm
    Last edited by davidjimm; 11-11-2009 at 07:14 AM. Reason: add content

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks anyway, got it to work last night .... I like "Band Hero" better than GH or RB!! Lots of awesome songs, like three doors down and Limp Bizkit.

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 33 Times in 26 Posts
    yes I think multicios would help, intall ios 37 as ios 232
    then try Softchip to load the game
    use ios 232 rev 7
    Last edited by gypsygirl13; 11-12-2009 at 05:31 AM.

  4. 1 User Says Thank You gypsygirl13 For This Useful Post


  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsygirl13 View Post
    yes I think multicios would help, intall ios 37 as ios 232
    then try Softchip to load the game
    use ios 232 rev 7
    Thanks Gypsygirl13,
    I ended up getting it to work with Softchip, and ios 249

  6. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 33 Times in 26 Posts
    nice to know you had it working, have fun!

  7. #6
    New Member PlutoRocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsygirl13 View Post
    yes I think multicios would help, intall ios 37 as ios 232
    then try Softchip to load the game
    use ios 232 rev 7
    hey I'm having the same problem, gypsygirl13 could you elaborate on how you "intall ios 37 as ios 232"? I already have softmod installed, but I can't find a good download for ios 232, and even if I did, what do I do with it? Install it as a wad with wad manager? then how do I "use ios 232 rev 7"? do you mean select that option on Softmod after it is installed?

    Really appreciate any help

    noob yes I know :/

  8. #7
    New Member BIGBOYSAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PlutoRocks View Post
    hey I'm having the same problem, gypsygirl13 could you elaborate on how you "intall ios 37 as ios 232"? I already have softmod installed, but I can't find a good download for ios 232, and even if I did, what do I do with it? Install it as a wad with wad manager? then how do I "use ios 232 rev 7"? do you mean select that option on Softmod after it is installed?

    Really appreciate any help

    noob yes I know :/
    i used this last night, 5t minutes later, working

    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...tml#post210310

  9. 1 User Says Thank You BIGBOYSAC For This Useful Post


  10. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 33 Times in 26 Posts
    @PlutoRocks
    first you need multicios:multicios.zip (it's the same multicios I got on the GH5 thread)
    and then you need a stable internet connection for the wii
    put multicios on your sd card then run it with homebrew
    you need to play around with the dpad to get to install ios 37 as ios 232
    after installing restart the wii
    then on softchip you just need to change the ios you're going to use, choose 232 rev 7
    ............ well davidjimm had this game working with just 249 on Softchip have you tried it yet?

  11. 1 User Says Thank You gypsygirl13 For This Useful Post


  12. #9
    New Member PlutoRocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsygirl13 View Post
    @PlutoRocks
    first you need multicios:multicios.zip (it's the same multicios I got on the GH5 thread)
    and then you need a stable internet connection for the wii
    put multicios on your sd card then run it with homebrew
    you need to play around with the dpad to get to install ios 37 as ios 232
    after installing restart the wii
    then on softchip you just need to change the ios you're going to use, choose 232 rev 7
    ............ well davidjimm had this game working with just 249 on Softchip have you tried it yet?
    havn't tried it yet but it makes a lot more sense ^_^

    Thanks!!

  13. #10
    New Member PlutoRocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsygirl13 View Post
    @PlutoRocks
    first you need multicios:multicios.zip (it's the same multicios I got on the GH5 thread)
    and then you need a stable internet connection for the wii
    put multicios on your sd card then run it with homebrew
    you need to play around with the dpad to get to install ios 37 as ios 232
    after installing restart the wii
    then on softchip you just need to change the ios you're going to use, choose 232 rev 7
    ............ well davidjimm had this game working with just 249 on Softchip have you tried it yet?
    @gypsygirl13, I tried what you suggested, and when I was using mulicios it says "install custom Ios XX with Ios XX as Ios XXX" so I installed "ios 37 with ios 37 as Ios 232"... I don't know, maybe I should have put "ios 36 with ios 37 as Ios 232"?... well anyway, after that I loaded up Softchip and changed the Ios to use 232 rev 7 and I get a blank black screen when I enable the 002 protection option and a blue error 002 screen when I disable the 002 protection...

    well anyway when I tried to restart my system after installing "ios 37 with ios 37 as Ios 232" I semi bricked, but it's ok because I had a recent nand. I'm going to try BIGBOYSAC's method tomorrow :/
    Last edited by PlutoRocks; 12-08-2009 at 07:17 PM. Reason: clarity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •