Hi @ all,
I have a couple of questions.
Some info about my wii:
Some info about the softmod I performed:
Wii with FW 3.4E, serial LEF 120XXX.
I've been able to play Mario Kart and COD World at War with NEOgamma v6 (haven't tried other games yet) from the HBC.
Installed Bootmii as an IOS (since boot2 was not available).
Installed the HBC.
Installed IOS 249 (network installation) with cIOS38_rev13b-Installer.
Installed NEOGamma v6 as Backuploader.
- I've been reading about updating to FW 4.0 and 4.1 ... why should I do that. What are the benefits?
- I also read about NEOgamma v7 ... why should I install v7. What are the benefits.
- What are the benefits of softmodding my Wii with this tut (http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html) instead of the one I already did.
- If the Tut that I mentioned above gives me a lot of benefits, what would I need to do to do my softmod over and follow this Tut.
- I read about preloader, being able to recover if my Wii got bricked (Bootmii as boot2 isn't an option because I could only install it as IOS).
- Why is it not recommended to use Preloader to recover from a brick if you installed Bootmii as IOS?
I know this might be a lot of questions. Sorry about that. Maybe the answers could be found in the forums, but I'm having trouble finding the info I need.
Thanks in advance for your time.