Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Small Question please respond ASAPP

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Small Question please respond ASAPP

    Ok well my wii has been bricked for a while and it cant be fixed. the problem is the screen doesnt show up. Im deciding to send it to nintendo for repair but does any one know if they will be able to back up my save data??

    Also if not, is homebrew already working on 4.2 incase i get my wii back with the latest sofware so i can use my sd card to put everything back??

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbsg16 View Post
    Ok well my wii has been bricked for a while and it cant be fixed. the problem is the screen doesnt show up. Im deciding to send it to nintendo for repair but does any one know if they will be able to back up my save data??

    Also if not, is homebrew already working on 4.2 incase i get my wii back with the latest sofware so i can use my sd card to put everything back??
    sorry i dont know , i am having problems myself with installing homebrew and neogamma

    write back please

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    right now i just want my wii back before modern warfare comes out. i backed up all my important games on a sd card. but im pretty sure you can find help for your problem on youtube

  4. #4
    Junior Member Jasons34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,295
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 455 Times in 350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    how did you brick your console?
    If I have helped you in any way, please thank me by pressing the little thanks button.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    no i cant find anything could you help me out ?

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    i was unstalling somethin in the wad manager and uninstalled some ios 36 or the homebrew channel or somethin. it still turns on but no screen comes up. i heard that ios is the one that makes the picture go to the screen

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xlaurengracex View Post
    no i cant find anything could you help me out ?
    well check this out and look at the videos at the side for more:

  8. 1 User Says Thank You dbsg16 For This Useful Post


  9. #8
    Junior Member Jasons34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,295
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 455 Times in 350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    probably what you did was earlier you installed an ios 36 that would overwrite your older ios36. You left it on your sdcard and later went back into wad manager and deleted that ios. First off NEVER EVER remove an ios thats below 200. You sure did brick your console. So your saying it powers on and you have audio but no picture?
    If I have helped you in any way, please thank me by pressing the little thanks button.

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbsg16 View Post
    i was unstalling somethin in the wad manager and uninstalled some ios 36 or the homebrew channel or somethin. it still turns on but no screen comes up. i heard that ios is the one that makes the picture go to the screen
    can anyone help me ? well i downloded homebrew and it worked fine then i download neogammaR4 and when i go into homebrew channel neogamma is there but when i clik it , it just goes to a black screen but before it goes to a black screen is sys something about cIOS but i dont have a clue what that is. Also when the screen goes black the wiimote disconnects my wii is a 3.4 version. can anyone help ??


    thanks alot

  11. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    no i have no picture and no audio. so i gotta send it in and i wont mind much i just wanna know if nintendo will back up my data or if i can put it back with the homebrew channel again cause i backed it up on the sd card

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •