Shocked by a soldering iron?
So last night i ourchased a soldering iron because i wanted to solder in LED's on my wiimote. but before i tear into my helpless wiimotes i figured it would be a good idea to practice on something else first. last night i soldered some LED"S and other stuff no problem (other then im terrible at soldering) but tonight, when i went to tin the tip i saw a very small spark go between the solder and the iron. it happened several times. is this normal? i hate being shocked!