I am fixed now.
Used these instructions from another post to fix it. If you don't want to uninstall ciso just follow to step 5 and your good to go.
Here is the link to the original post so you can thank them if it helps you.
[QUOTE=stevenj05;215923]ok i got it...thanks to fkinmeng you can use bannerbomb to load dop ios mod
1. download dop ios mod
2. download bannerbomb
3. extract and put both on mem card...bannerbomb should be a folder named private and boot.dol from dop ios mod should be on the root of the mem card
4. run dop ios mod with bannerbomb(wii management, channels, sd card)
5. choose ios 249 to use then install NEW ios36(v3xxx) i believe you hit A
6. restart wii
7. get cioscorp uninstaller
8. put banner bomb on mem card and the folder with all the wads from cioscorp
9. put the files from apps main installer folder(cioscorp uninstaller still) on the root of the card(you should have boot.dol, icon, meta, private folder and corpv3.5M folder
8. run banner bomb (wii management, channels, sd card) and it should run the uninstaller
9. after that you should be able to run bootmii with bannerbomb still and install homebrew