Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 167

Thread: No Vulnerable IOS found, fix tested on 2 consoles so far

  1. #11
    Junior Member MarceloFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    pccfatman, YOU'RE THE MAN!

    - i was running 4.1 with no access to .dol/.wad files
    - updated to 4.2
    - couldn't install HBC (no vulnerable IOS)
    - followed your guide

    - TADA! HBC successfully installed on 4.2. Thanks for your help!

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    This worked for me too, I had to reinstall Ciso249 also to get my Backups working, After the ciso249 she works great. Thanks so much dude . Peace

  3. 1 User Says Thank You gordsmack For This Useful Post


  4. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    usually i never have any problems at all when i follow guides completely but after installing all the wads it took me back to the homebrew channel after that i restarted the wii and now its just a black screen when i turn my wii on im going to google it up and see if i can find a solution

  5. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 36 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    usually i never have any problems at all when i follow guides completely but after installing all the wads it took me back to the homebrew channel after that i restarted the wii and now its just a black screen when i turn my wii on im going to google it up and see if i can find a solution
    Need more info, did you make sure you downloaded the latest version of all IOS files?, did you try just IOS36 first? Did you make sure there were only 24 wads? What version console and system menu?

  6. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pccfatman View Post
    Need more info, did you make sure you downloaded the latest version of all IOS files?, did you try just IOS36 first? Did you make sure there were only 24 wads? What version console and system menu?
    just great that must of been the problem i match all the IOS that were listed in the 1st post and if i didnt see it on the list i click on latest version i was running 4.1 so im guessin i should of click on the latest version on all right?

    man do i feel so stupid right now anyways i saw this product called ''savemii'' do you think it would help with any black screen problem??

    thanks for posting

    SaveMii - Introducing SaveMii, the Wii recovery dongle

  7. #16
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff
    davepm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,561
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    just great that must of been the problem i match all the IOS that were listed in the 1st post and if i didnt see it on the list i click on latest version i was running 4.1 so im guessin i should of click on the latest version on all right?

    man do i feel so stupid right now anyways i saw this product called ''savemii'' do you think it would help with any black screen problem??

    thanks for posting

    SaveMii - Introducing SaveMii, the Wii recovery dongle
    google 'savemiifrii' its the same......but.....FRII! and free!

  8. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davepm View Post
    google 'savemiifrii' its the same......but.....FRII! and free!
    tried it it doesnt seem to work i tried almost everything i read that the savemii wont work unless you have a modchip,this sucks i had over 200 games on my 1 TB hdd as well reason why i was doing this in the first place was to install Bootmii to prevent things like this from happening but oh well it is what it is

  9. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    tried it it doesnt seem to work i tried almost everything i read that the savemii wont work unless you have a modchip,this sucks i had over 200 games on my 1 TB hdd as well reason why i was doing this in the first place was to install Bootmii to prevent things like this from happening but oh well it is what it is
    I don't know if it will work, but you can try this:


  10. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poetikal View Post
    I don't know if it will work, but you can try this:

    YouTube - How to fix wii black screen, and system menu
    yeah i saw that video on youtube as well i was praying it was going to work but it didnt but thank you so much for the post

  11. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    yeah i saw that video on youtube as well i was praying it was going to work but it didnt but thank you so much for the post
    If worse comes to worse, you might have to send it to Nintendo and pay $70 unless on warranty, or you could buy the DriveKey modchip and go from there.

    Unbrick Your Wii (Banner Brick) - GBAtemp.net

    As of right now, the ways now to unbrick involve using Preloader and other stuff. I'm really sorry that this happened to you.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •