Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: WiimoteTest App

  1. #1
    WiiHacks Staff
    Server Administrator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    fatal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    924
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 407 Times in 185 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    WiimoteTest App

    Wiimote Bluetooth Test Application, This will show you the Wiimote responses, and also test out features such as the rumble / battery life.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Member Jamezli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 24 Times in 7 Posts
    Does it support the Virtual Console controller too? I don't have one to test.

  3. #3
    WiiHacks Staff
    Server Administrator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    fatal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    924
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 407 Times in 185 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Don't know yet, I'll see if i can find some info on that. I would think so since it connects directly into the wiimote...

  4. #4
    retrogamer
    Guest
    Does the virtual console controller have an interface port for the Wiimote or does it connect into one of the Gamecube connector ports?
    Last edited by retrogamer; 12-16-2006 at 01:31 PM.

  5. #5
    Junior Member MiiSoHorNii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by retrogamer View Post
    Does the virtual console controller have an interface port for the Wiimote or does it connect into one of the Gamecube connector ports?
    Pretty sure it plugs into the Wiimote, and I heard it doesn't work for normal gcube games on the Wii. Kinda stoopid.

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiSoHorNii View Post
    Pretty sure it plugs into the Wiimote, and I heard it doesn't work for normal gcube games on the Wii. Kinda stoopid.
    I think the 4 ports are only for GC controllers, which look pretty much like the classic controller. Weird. But at least plugging the classic controller into the Wii Remote makes it wireless

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    thx

    Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    Wiimote Bluetooth Test Application, This will show you the Wiimote responses, and also test out features such as the rumble / battery life.
    thx a lot for this

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •