Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Why no help from anyone???

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Dog Not Being Funny but you seem to have a chip on you shoulder

  2. #12
    New Member RohitVerma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    *eats chip* Taste good bro.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeGecko View Post
    Dog Not Being Funny but you seem to have a chip on you shoulder
    Well, when you play this game and drive yur butt off and cant keep up with all the speed cheats, it gets VERY frustrating............

  4. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by guarddog32 View Post
    Well, when you play this game and drive yur butt off and cant keep up with all the speed cheats, it gets VERY frustrating............
    there is no point cheating has its the lowest form of scum you can have if they cheat they cant be good at it can they

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    AGREED, totally..........But if cheating is so bogus (which I agree it is)
    then why does a senior member staff of this site have instructions on how to cheat???

    ChrisChown
    Wiihack's Staff
    Senior Member
    ~ Moderator ~
    *UNDERSTAFFED*ONLY MK Contestants & Forum Supporters can PM MODS
    if u pm me for help...
    you better be a forum donator

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guarddog32 View Post
    AGREED, totally..........But if cheating is so bogus (which I agree it is)
    then why does a senior member staff of this site have instructions on how to cheat???

    ChrisChown
    Wiihack's Staff
    Senior Member
    ~ Moderator ~
    *UNDERSTAFFED*ONLY MK Contestants & Forum Supporters can PM MODS
    if u pm me for help...
    you better be a forum donator
    I just posted his info from other screen so you can see who im talking about

  7. #17
    New Member RohitVerma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guarddog32 View Post
    AGREED, totally..........But if cheating is so bogus (which I agree it is)
    then why does a senior member staff of this site have instructions on how to cheat???

    ChrisChown
    Wiihack's Staff
    Senior Member
    ~ Moderator ~
    *UNDERSTAFFED*ONLY MK Contestants & Forum Supporters can PM MODS
    if u pm me for help...
    you better be a forum donator
    So you're telling me that contains information on how to cheat? What are you, 8?

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RohitVerma View Post
    So you're telling me that contains information on how to cheat? What are you, 8?
    Not what I pasted.......Look up his name and go read his posts on it, you will see what I mean

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guarddog32 View Post
    Not what I pasted.......Look up his name and go read his posts on it, you will see what I mean
    http://www.wiihacks.com/general-home...-wii-hack.html

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Read that link, that's what im talking about Rohit........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •