Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Hello!! Problem activating both cIOS 36 & 38

  1. #11
    Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Green Hill Zone
    Posts
    3,658
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 3,896 Times in 987 Posts
    Blog Entries
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMykko View Post
    ok i've updated the IOS 38 53 55 (cIOS won't be deleted because is installed as 249) but the problem isn't solved.
    all this updating make me thinking about the possibility this error (002) won't appear with older games so i made a backup of Zelda TP and it works perfectly... mmm maybe i have to change system, i've read something about CIOSCORP like an aternative to preloader to make this hack of system menu so... what is exactly CIOSCORP and is really useful or is a dated "thing"?
    cIOSCorp is an app which overwrites all of your original IOSs with custom IOSs which will allow you to play backups on your disc channel like regular games but however this will not block updates that is what you need preloader for.

  2. #12
    Junior Member DarkMykko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ragusa, South Sicily
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSonic2 View Post
    cIOSCorp is an app which overwrites all of your original IOSs with custom IOSs which will allow you to play backups on your disc channel like regular games but however this will not block updates that is what you need preloader for.
    mmm ok but if cIOSCorp overwrites the originals IOSs and i update, the update don't overwrite the cIOSCORP custom IOSs??
    2 x PSP CF 5.00 M33-6
    2 x DSL M3 Real (Sakura OS)\R4 (original)
    Wii 4.0E + HC Hacked ZTP
    PS2 Fat + HD 500 GB

  3. #13
    Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Green Hill Zone
    Posts
    3,658
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 3,896 Times in 987 Posts
    Blog Entries
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMykko View Post
    mmm ok but if cIOSCorp overwrites the originals IOSs and i update, the update don't overwrite the cIOSCORP custom IOSs??
    Yes i think updating will overwrite cIOSCorp's cIOSs with official IOSs but i am not certain about this.

  4. #14
    Junior Member DarkMykko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ragusa, South Sicily
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSonic2 View Post
    Yes i think updating will overwrite cIOSCorp's cIOSs with official IOSs but i am not certain about this.
    ok i'll try it later... and if all goes wrong i can eventually restore the nand with bootmii ^_^
    2 x PSP CF 5.00 M33-6
    2 x DSL M3 Real (Sakura OS)\R4 (original)
    Wii 4.0E + HC Hacked ZTP
    PS2 Fat + HD 500 GB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •