Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 532

Thread: Tutorial: How to play a backup of Wii Sports Resort

  1. #21
    New Member hackernerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 433 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogeggs View Post
    bump for a sticky
    WHOAH! I'm stickied! And that was only my third post! Thanks Dogeggs! Its an honor!

  2. #22
    New Member BrownLLamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Hmmm Im on 3.2u and from gamma I only select 002 anti and usb loader gx, the same. The only time I had issues was trying to run PAL version. I get a black screen as well, its a little longer than usual but then the game just boots up. After I got the NTSC version, it ran from disc and USB like normal. Hmm I dont think there is a universal fix this one, like Hawker, I just used GXloader with a 002 fix and cios rev10 for NTSC version.
    MK WFC ID: 4468 9216 9667.... Let's play!

  3. #23
    New Member hackernerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 433 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownLLamma View Post
    Hmmm Im on 3.2u and from gamma I only select 002 anti and usb loader gx, the same. The only time I had issues was trying to run PAL version. I get a black screen as well, its a little longer than usual but then the game just boots up. After I got the NTSC version, it ran from disc and USB like normal. Hmm I dont think there is a universal fix this one, like Hawker, I just used GXloader with a 002 fix and cios rev10 for NTSC version.

    This thread is mostly for those of us who use DISCS for their backups, not USB loaders

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    can u use gecko OS with softmodd?
    and i go search a thread on gecko right now




    edit: i am softmod so can't use it
    Last edited by paulliwali; 07-26-2009 at 03:57 PM.

  5. #25
    New Member hackernerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 433 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paulliwali View Post
    can u use gecko OS with softmodd?
    and i go search a thread on gecko right now




    edit: i am softmod so can't use it

    i see...

    So let me get this straight....When you go to Neogamma (with 002 fix and alt dol and config saved), it "loads" and then you see a black screen, with no words at all, and that doesn't change within the next 30 seconds?

    Even the WMP video doesnt come up?

    I'm stumped man, sorry

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hackernerd View Post
    i see...

    So let me get this straight....When you go to Neogamma (with 002 fix and alt dol and config saved), it "loads" and then you see a black screen, with no words at all, and that doesn't change within the next 30 seconds?

    Even the WMP video doesnt come up?

    I'm stumped man, sorry
    yep...thats what happenes...should i wait longer?
    (hope i don't have to buy it now...)

  7. #27
    New Member hackernerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 433 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paulliwali View Post
    yep...thats what happenes...should i wait longer?
    (hope i don't have to buy it now...)

    Try waiting a bit longer... And the retail copy will give you the same errors unless you update and kill your softmod

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hackernerd View Post
    Try waiting a bit longer... And the retail copy will give you the same errors unless you update and kill your softmod
    If i update to 4 and then softmod once again, will it solve the problem?

    edit: another thing, would you please post your settings for region and config, since i have changed them to accommodate for PAl version which i had the exact problem
    Last edited by paulliwali; 07-26-2009 at 04:28 PM.

  9. #29
    New Member hackernerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 433 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paulliwali View Post
    If i update to 4 and then softmod once again, will it solve the problem?

    edit: another thing, would you please post your settings for region and config, since i have changed them to accommodate for PAl version which i had the exact problem

    Updating to 4 will make softmodding a lot harder, and I don't even think it will solve the problem for the backup version

    what version are you on now?

    I have all the default settings for video, not forcing anything (I'm not at home, so I ant check right now)

  10. #30
    New Member hackernerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 433 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paulliwali View Post
    If i update to 4 and then softmod once again, will it solve the problem?

    edit: another thing, would you please post your settings for region and config, since i have changed them to accommodate for PAl version which i had the exact problem
    I did some research, and I'm pretty sure its just your video settings now, because a black screen with no error is usually caused by incorrect video settings
    Last edited by hackernerd; 07-26-2009 at 04:53 PM.

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •