Wii Sports Pal working with NTSC console
Just to let you guys know. This is the process I followed to get it working. I am not saying this is the only way to do it but it is how I did it.
1. I deleted my JAP game save.
2. I used the scrubber exactly as you do with the JAP version. (Search for it on this forum)
3. I renamed player.dol to RZTP01.dol and placed it on on the root of SD card.
4. I used the load alternative dol option in USB Loader gx settings for the game.
5. I watched all four video choices.
6. I returned to game, restarted my wii, and turned alternative dol off and it worked no problem.
Let me know if you have any questions.
* Note that your TV must support a PAL signal for this to work.
Last edited by gotdemthangz; 07-18-2009 at 09:24 PM.
1 User Says Thank You gotdemthangz For This Useful Post
The only reason it worked for you is because the TV you used supports a pal signal. If your TV doesnt support it, then you would be forced to force NTSC which in turn causes the green screen.
True. I forgot to mention that, and I will update my tutorial to reflect that. I wrote that up mainly for people that didn't download the JAP version and want a quick run through on loading the PAL version. Some steps probably are unnecessary but this is my exact method. This is just the process I followed and I hope it helps someone out.