Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: "Content 15/15 ID:" Stuck here! Please Help downgrading 3.4u!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    "Content 15/15 ID:" Stuck here! Please Help downgrading 3.4u!

    I keep getting to this step but it keeps stopping here. It says "Content 15/15 ID: OOOOOOOe... DONE! Then nothing else but watching a tutorial online it just is supposed to go through. Whats wrong? Is my internet connection just slow or something? Please help!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingsyne49 View Post
    I keep getting to this step but it keeps stopping here. It says "Content 15/15 ID: OOOOOOOe... DONE! Then nothing else but watching a tutorial online it just is supposed to go through. Whats wrong? Is my internet connection just slow or something? Please help!
    Check your system version in the settings. See if the downgrade happened.

  3. 1 User Says Thank You Chaos Punk For This Useful Post


  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I should have elaborated a bit I am at the part where I am loading IOS51. It keeps freezing during the last bit though and won't let me go through. I apologize for the confusion.

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingsyne49 View Post
    I should have elaborated a bit I am at the part where I am loading IOS51. It keeps freezing during the last bit though and won't let me go through. I apologize for the confusion.
    Hmm... it doesn't use the internet until you do the actual downgrade because it pulls the files from nintendos servers, so thats not it. Maybe you're just having bad luck, everything went through the first time for me except for installing the shop IOSs, that took 2 tries.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You Chaos Punk For This Useful Post


  7. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    make sure that you agree to the user aggreements the same kept happeneing to me and i got word to agre to the user agreements again and it worked fine

  8. 1 User Says Thank You scoeas12 For This Useful Post


  9. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scoeas12 View Post
    make sure that you agree to the user aggreements the same kept happeneing to me and i got word to agre to the user agreements again and it worked fine
    what user agreements are you talking about?

  10. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    go to wii and then then wii seeting and then interent and then click user agreements and and click yes and then it will take you to the wii screen again then go in and run cios installer also if you are running 3.4 the cios installer will never work no matter what you do you haft to be on 3.3 or 3.2 let me know if you need any furhter help

  11. 1 User Says Thank You scoeas12 For This Useful Post


  12. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scoeas12 View Post
    make sure that you agree to the user aggreements the same kept happeneing to me and i got word to agre to the user agreements again and it worked fine
    I ended up getting it to work last night. It wasn't the agreement, nor was it my connection, wanna know what it was? I didn't take the gamecube memory cards out! Seriously in all the tutorials I went too none said to do this. The second I pulled them out of the console the thing shot past the rest of the process and finished. I am now downgraded and everything is peachy. ~Facepalm~ I felt massively owned after that.

  13. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingsyne49 View Post
    I ended up getting it to work last night. It wasn't the agreement, nor was it my connection, wanna know what it was? I didn't take the gamecube memory cards out! Seriously in all the tutorials I went too none said to do this. The second I pulled them out of the console the thing shot past the rest of the process and finished. I am now downgraded and everything is peachy. ~Facepalm~ I felt massively owned after that.
    If you use the tut on this site, it actually does say to remove all GC memory cards and controllers.

  14. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    actually if it gets stuk at 15 turn the wii off and it will be installed

    Dangerous to do this, and is a certain way of ensuring bricking the Wii !!
    NEVER interrupt an installation, even if you realise it's wrong............Let it finish & then recover after
    Last edited by Rossy; 02-21-2009 at 05:49 PM. Reason: bad information

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •