Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Hack without Twilight Princess???

  1. #11
    New Member erb247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    west yorkshire UK
    Posts
    239
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 43 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem69 View Post
    that's the problem, the tutorials are not written for noobs to understand.
    they are for noobs to understand, just not supernoobs if you are not able to follow and vaguely understand what you are doing chances are you WILL end up with a paperweight for a wii

    @Bluemeaniex

    you gotta understand that probably you and many many others use this site to find the info they need and never come back again (hit/run) and while the admiral can be frosty he puts in a hell of a lot of work and time into this site just to constantly see lazy and ungrateful people hit/run.

    if there is a way to do any mod on the wii that is safe i assure you the admiral or another mod WILL have done a tutorial saying so. hence look at the tuts and thats your options


    Why are you reading this? its always the same!!

  2. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Us

    Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    YOU HAVE NO JUSTIFIED RIGHT TO SAY THIS!

    there is a Glossary of terms, in the guide section that tells you everything needed and more
    its called the TWILIGHT HACK for a reason, and ill tell you this much, Vampires arnt gonna help you =
    Searching doesnt mean anything, besides looking, if i told you where to go, why not link you, and at that point do it for you....

    now i ask you, this is the 2nd time you have bitched about having to go elsewhere to find that file *guess what it will happen a lot*

    SINCE YOU GOT THAT FILE, I DONT SEE YOU HELPING ANYONE!
    i dont think its on this forum
    you say its not on this forum
    HOW ABOUT YOU UPLOAD IT ON THIS FORUM?
    Come on, I wrote 10+ guides, maping out everything needed to do, i made that Special guide section to help you out, and much much much more, what have you done? anyone can say, we need to, but NOTHING HAPPENS IF YOU EXPECT SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT! you want to talk like a big person, give something back besides bitching!

    and guess what, you have no right to expect amazing support, you can say that all you want, but i got 5,000+ posts, all support... and only maybe 10 people do support on this forum, EVEN IF I SAY SEARCH, theres no reason why all lets say 1,000 people i have helped, give back at a ratio of 0.10%
    Wish you were here to YELL that at me. Maybe we can meet up so you can yell that at me, huh? I used Emperor of Canada's guide anyway. PISS ON ALL OF YOUR GUIDES ASSHOLE! GO BAN YOUR FUCKIN' MOM DICKHEAD!

  3. #13
    Wiihack's Staff
    ~ ********* ~
    *UNDERSTAFFED*ONLY MK Contestants & ***** Supporters can PM MODS
    if u pm me for help...
    you better be a ***** donator

    Rossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    846
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 217 Times in 155 Posts
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    LOL. This whole thing turned into a flame war pretty quick. Think how easy it would have been to link the tutorial. hmmm.... a bit less 'frosty' too. Oh well. Flame on human torches.

    BTW....Admiral...you said it best yourself... "I dont like talking to people, because they rarly understand what im talking about" Not my words....yours.


    I love a person who admits no one understands their words....then flames them for not reading them. You are indeed awesome.
    Last edited by Bluemeaniex; 02-05-2009 at 12:31 PM.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    BTW....Admiral...you said it best yourself... "I dont like talking to people, because they rarly understand what im talking about" Not my words....yours.


    I love a person who admits no one understands their words....then flames them for not reading them. You are indeed awesome.

  6. #16
    Senior Member admiral victorinox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    4,940
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 873 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemeaniex View Post
    LOL. This whole thing turned into a flame war pretty quick. Think how easy it would have been to link the tutorial. hmmm.... a bit less 'frosty' too. Oh well. Flame on human torches.

    BTW....Admiral...you said it best yourself... "I dont like talking to people, because they rarly understand what im talking about" Not my words....yours.


    I love a person who admits no one understands their words....then flames them for not reading them. You are indeed awesome.
    way to take a quote out of context

    that was directed at my personal life because guess what

    when you see 1,000's of movies
    read 1,000's of books
    read 1,000's of manga's
    and watching just about every TV series in the past 20 years -,_-, you usually reference things people dont get

    tell me this though....

    its called the twilight hack, not HOMEBREW EXPLOIT, odds are you need twilight to obtain it

    but these fights stem from people being lazy, you couldnt have just went, "he helped me, and told me what i should have done, atleast he helped me" you dont have the right to tell me i should help you THIS WAY, not THAT WAY, because either way, I dont, nor does anyone else have to help you

    in additon, you said "super noob" how would you feel if i went
    this is all you need
    First plug in the wii
    secondly put in the cords Yellow goes in the yellow hole, red in the red one, and the white one in the white one
    from there you should be able to turn on your wii
    3rd there is a game called Twilight princess, its 100% needed to do this...

    blah blah blah
    i could have gone to that much work, just to help you get it, but i like to assume you can do the bare minimal
    Last edited by admiral victorinox; 02-05-2009 at 12:39 PM.

  7. #17
    Wiihack's Staff
    ~ ********* ~
    *UNDERSTAFFED*ONLY MK Contestants & ***** Supporters can PM MODS
    if u pm me for help...
    you better be a ***** donator

    Rossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    846
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 217 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemeaniex View Post
    LOL. This whole thing turned into a flame war pretty quick. Think how easy it would have been to link the tutorial. hmmm.... a bit less 'frosty' too. Oh well. Flame on human torches.

    BTW....Admiral...you said it best yourself... "I dont like talking to people, because they rarly understand what im talking about" Not my words....yours.


    I love a person who admits no one understands their words....then flames them for not reading them. You are indeed awesome.

    Think how easy it would have been for the other poster to have

    A Used the tutorial & guide section

    B Used the search box

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I didn't say super noob. And you seem to have plenty of energy to continue responding. either way.....thanks for trying to help.

  9. #19
    New Member erb247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    west yorkshire UK
    Posts
    239
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 43 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemeaniex View Post
    I didn't say super noob......thanks for trying to help.
    i said super noob.... and thanks for being a lazy stereotype


    Why are you reading this? its always the same!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •