Hey bro, thx for the reference there buddy HOWEVER, there is definitely an easier way to do ths.
1) Download this package: LINK!
2) You SHOULD get a directories listing similar to this:
HOMEBREW BROWSER LISTING
Volume in drive C is Acer
Volume Serial Number is 3A15-F68B
Directory of C:\Users\angelsosa\Downloads\homebrew_browser_v0.3.9c
08/27/2012 06:51 PM <DIR> .
08/27/2012 06:51 PM <DIR> ..
08/27/2012 06:51 PM <DIR> [NewDirTXTFiles]
08/27/2012 06:45 PM <DIR> Homebrew Browser Guide and Help
08/27/2012 06:45 PM <DIR> homebrew_browser
08/27/2012 06:51 PM 0 #MainDirectory_Listing.txt
08/27/2012 06:51 PM 380,416 FileDirCheck.exe
08/27/2012 06:45 PM 14,624 Readme.txt
3 File(s) 395,040 bytes
5 Dir(s) 265,407,660,032 bytes free
3) Insert your SD Card/USB Drive (If fat32 formatting is on it)
4) Move the folder <DIR> homebrew_browser to the /apps in your SD/USB
5) Take the SD Card/USB Drive out, and plug it into your Wii.
6) When you open the Homebrew Browser, it should be instantly loaded to the GAMES tab.
*Note: These ARE home-made and open-source games developed by people who have the know-how to do this. This is safe. and not considered piracy.
7) Browse thru these games, and download the ones you would like.
8) VOILA! Open the Homebrew Channel again, and check out the new games you'd like to start playing!
*Note: The reason why I said this would be easier is because throughout this method, you will have multiple-time access to these games. If you delete it on accident or find out you want to play another one, this is clearly the best option. GOOD LUCK BUD!