Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: DIOS MIOS 2.0 and 2.2 issues with usb loader gx, dmb, and cfg usb loader

  1. #11
    New Member danielmpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Here's my SysCHK, what should I update, or download? I have usd ModMII's SysCHK updater, and says all is up to date?!?!? HELP!

    Spoiler



    PS, I only have a 1GB SD card, with 78.5 MB left over, does DM need space on the SD to work? or does it just run the games straight off the HDD?!?!?
    Last edited by Jax; 08-09-2012 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Merged Posts.


  2. #12
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,693
    Thanks
    3,232
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danielmpr View Post
    Here's my SysCHK, what should I update, or download? I have usd ModMII's SysCHK updater, and says all is up to date?!?!? HELP!

    Spoiler



    PS, I only have a 1GB SD card, with 78.5 MB left over, does DM need space on the SD to work? or does it just run the games straight off the HDD?!?!?
    Your system check looks fine.
    DM does not depend on your Cios.
    try this below.
    Quote Originally Posted by HackMii88
    You need:

    DIOS MIOS 2.2.wad (restart wii after installing using wad manager 1.7)

    USB LOADER GX r1198 IOS249 (this is important because this is the only usb loader version that worked for me). Replace this boot file with the one in your usb loader gx file under sd:apps\usb loader_gx

    The settings in usb loader gx are important, most of them will be turned OFF, like NMM, ocarina, no dvd, widescreen.

    Also make sure in hard drive settings you set DML VERSION too 2.2 or i think its 2.1+ maybe
    Everybody please post your problems in the Dios Mios Thread.Link->Dios Mios Guide

  3. #13
    New Member sprinklekidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    okay I formatted my usb to fat and ntfs just to see what happend and both usbloader gx and wiiflow picked it up (USB4) some reason those two loaders just wont load fat32 partitions! any sujestions? perhaps im missing something I only softmodded it about 2 months ago using mauifrogs anywii guide on wiihacks.com and have successfully loaded and played wii games...

    Her is a system check

    Spoiler


  4. #14
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,693
    Thanks
    3,232
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinklekidd View Post
    okay I formatted my usb to fat and ntfs just to see what happend and both usbloader gx and wiiflow picked it up (USB4) some reason those two loaders just wont load fat32 partitions! any sujestions? perhaps im missing something I only softmodded it about 2 months ago using mauifrogs anywii guide on wiihacks.com and have successfully loaded and played wii games...

    Her is a system check

    Spoiler

    Your system Check is fine.
    Did you make sure the Drive is compatible?->Usb Compatibility List.
    Which Guide did you use to Format your HDD?

  5. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  6. #15
    New Member sprinklekidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    thank you for the response, i used this: [Guide] Fat32 by Pob3008


    cfg loader can find and load the one wii game i have on there and the game cube game its just wiflow and usbloader gx that dont seem to reconise my fat32 thumb drive perhaps it isnt compatible just yest with the two loaders? but when i format it to ntfs or FAT they show up fine weird. Im trying with a small usb stick not a HDD perhaps thats where im going wrong. I will give that a try and report back.

    update! I can now boot game cube games through usbloader gx, cfg loader and wiflow I cannot tell you how satisfied i am right now It turns out there was noting wrong with the loaders or settings but a problem with my usb which i had suspected from the beginning. EaseUS Partition Master 9.1.1 Home Edition didn't work for me perhaps because i wasn't using a HDD? I ended up coming across this: "HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool" which essentially is to make a flash drive bootable for computers. Then i reformatted it in mycomputer with FAT32 and 32 clusters. thanks again!!!
    Last edited by Jax; 08-10-2012 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Merged Posts.

  7. #16
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,693
    Thanks
    3,232
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinklekidd View Post
    update! I can now boot game cube games through usbloader gx, cfg loader and wiflow I cannot tell you how satisfied i am right now It turns out there was noting wrong with the loaders or settings but a problem with my usb which i had suspected from the beginning. EaseUS Partition Master 9.1.1 Home Edition didn't work for me perhaps because i wasn't using a HDD? I ended up coming across this: "HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool" which essentially is to make a flash drive bootable for computers. Then i reformatted it in mycomputer with FAT32 and 32 clusters. thanks again!!!
    Glad You got it working.
    Can you please post your Thumb Drive/HDD here.Usb HDD Dios Mios Compatibility List

    Thank You.

  8. #17
    New Member Braxton2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Help?

    Just started with Dios Mios 2.0 today. I messed up somewhere, I'm getting the "This game is on USB." message as the original poster. I'm lucky enough that the alcohol rubbing made Animal Crossing able to read, and I immediately burned the disc onto my external.

    Will a kind soul help me out here? Point me at the right direction if I'm posting in the wrong thread.


    Spoiler


  9. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i'm getting the same problem about it asking me if i want to copy to sd card, could u please email me the files and let me know where u put them. i have dios mios v 2.2 and usb loader gxv3.0. thank you .

  10. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I had the same issue as OP using Dios Mios v2.2 and the latest version of USB loader GX 3.0. Downgraded to USB loader GX r1198 and now GC games boot without asking to copy game to SD card.

  11. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Similar but not so similar problem than OP... but I would appriciate some advice. Dios mios booter reconizes my ISO but as soon as I start it I get a screen with the Exception DSI Occured error. I have no idea what this means. Also USB Loader GX doesnt even show my games, just my default Wii installed channel yet it detects my USB port... any ideas guys?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •