Help with Gamecube backups on Wii
I want to make and play backups of my gamecube games on my Wii. I'm trying to follow this guide http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...-your-wii.html but I'm stuck on the first step.:confused:
Install the cMIOS
Step 3 is where I'm confused, download what MIOS?
- Installing this cMIOS will overwrite any MIOS/cMIOS you have already installed.
- Neogamma Internal mode currently does not support Waninkoko's cMIOS, install this cMIOS.
- First you need to download the MIOS with NUS Downloader. Download MIOSv10, dont forget to check the box that says "pack wad". If you don't know how to use NUS Downloader the look here - NUS downloader
- Place the RVL-mios-v10.wad on the root of the SD card (do not place in the wad folder)
- Unzip the cMIOSWiiGator archive, copy the cMIOSWiiGator folder to the apps folder of your SD card. Run this in the homebrew channel, don't for get to use IOS249 to do the installing. Select YES for both of the settings before installing. I can confirm the SD card and Download from NUSD methods of installing. USB install is possible but I did not test that, so I cannot confirm if it works, so don't ask about it. If you get usb install working then good, if you can't then use the SD card to do it.