Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Gamecube Backup Launchers

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Gamecube Backup Launchers

    I am currently using GC backup launcher .02 and although it works the screen where you choose which mode to load games from does not work so well.

    What happens is the screen goes all blurry and my tv displays "mode not compatible." I can still choose games and select a mode (I hit the "b" button).

    I was hoping someone could link me a screenshot of this screen so I could know what im clicking on because the video here doesnt work.


    BTW does anyone know if someone is working on imporved GC backup dvd or usb loaders for gamecube games?

  2. #2
    New Member deanr1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo_9000 View Post
    I am currently using GC backup launcher .02 and although it works the screen where you choose which mode to load games from does not work so well.

    What happens is the screen goes all blurry and my tv displays "mode not compatible." I can still choose games and select a mode (I hit the "b" button).

    I was hoping someone could link me a screenshot of this screen so I could know what im clicking on because the video here doesnt work.


    BTW does anyone know if someone is working on imporved GC backup dvd or usb loaders for gamecube games?
    It sounds like ur tv is using 60hz maybe? but it should use 50hz???? I have the same backup loader & this is what it says -
    Press B to patch & playgame, A to auto detect, X for Pal, L for Pal60hz, Y for NTSC, R for 480p, start for reloader slow & left & right to select game if your playing a multidisc
    ( i normally just press B )

    Hope ive helped, in return please help me & push that thanks button
    Cheers
    Wii system on 4.2e, Darkwii Red Theme, Boot2, Preloader, Pimp My Wii, Wiiflow, Gamecube Loader 0.2 & Triiforce



    Hope ive helped, in return please help me & push that "THANKS" button
    Cheers

  3. 1 User Says Thank You deanr1977 For This Useful Post


  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deanr1977 View Post
    It sounds like ur tv is using 60hz maybe? but it should use 50hz???? I have the same backup loader & this is what it says -
    Press B to patch & playgame, A to auto detect, X for Pal, L for Pal60hz, Y for NTSC, R for 480p, start for reloader slow & left & right to select game if your playing a multidisc
    ( i normally just press B )

    Hope ive helped, in return please help me & push that thanks button
    Cheers
    Ya that was helpful, I'll see what I can do about changing that.

    I was using the wii on component cables set to 480p, tried changing it to 480i with no luck. Ill try using the default composit cables next.

    I thought 60hz was default for NTSC.

    BTW I also just use B, it was working for a while so I know kinda what the buttons did but thanks now I can refer to this thread if I have any more problems.

    EDIT: NEVERMIND, it works when I dont use a multiboot disk fine.
    Last edited by kmo_9000; 01-18-2010 at 07:19 AM.

  5. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    candy land i am stuck in muck forrest
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by kmo_9000 View Post
    Ya that was helpful, I'll see what I can do about changing that.

    I was using the wii on component cables set to 480p, tried changing it to 480i with no luck. Ill try using the default composit cables next.

    I thought 60hz was default for NTSC.

    BTW I also just use B, it was working for a while so I know kinda what the buttons did but thanks now I can refer to this thread if I have any more problems.

    EDIT: NEVERMIND, it works when I dont use a multiboot disk fine.
    i have been asking this alot and sorry if people are anoed but do one of you guys know how to fix my problem when i patch my wii to play gcube games it works but then then when i want to play non burend wii games my disk channel says update and when i update it deletes my patch what should i do i tried the rev3cmios but it didnt work for me i have 4.2u and i used wii gator.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •