Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 158

Thread: Restore region FREE to 4.2/4.3 wiis

  1. #101
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am not understanding Step 2 Downgrade to 4.1. I can get hackmii installer to load. A menu comes up and allows me to manage apps, manage IOS, manage system menu etc. When I go to manage system menu and install system menu 4.1 for my region (US) is says I need to install IOS60 I do believe. So I'm kinda lost at this point. Can someone please break down step 2 into smaller steps. Am I even in the right place? My current System is 4.3. So I downloaded and extracted all 3 files listed to my SD card. Is there something I'm missing?

  2. #102
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi
    I have a copy of Indiana Jones and am in the process of getting the downloads onto sd cards but when I try to download

    4.3-region Free.zip

    I get a message saying

    Access to the web page was denied.
    I have registered with media fire. All of the other files have downloaded without a problem.

    You are not authorised to access the web page at http://download373.mediafire.com/qcc...egion+Free.zip. You may need to log in.

    More information on this error
    Below is the original error message


    HTTP Error 403 (Forbidden): The server refused to fulfill the request.

  3. #103
    Retired WiiHacks Staff Krafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,426
    Thanks
    460
    Thanked 1,092 Times in 857 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Try if from a different computer. It works just fine for me.

  4. #104
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    skellinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE United States
    Posts
    6,066
    Thanks
    832
    Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aircraft View Post
    Hi
    I have a copy of Indiana Jones and am in the process of getting the downloads onto sd cards but when I try to download

    4.3-region Free.zip

    I get a message saying

    Access to the web page was denied.
    I have registered with media fire. All of the other files have downloaded without a problem.

    You are not authorised to access the web page at http://download373.mediafire.com/qcc...egion+Free.zip. You may need to log in.

    More information on this error
    Below is the original error message


    HTTP Error 403 (Forbidden): The server refused to fulfill the request.
    strange because I have never registered for mediafire and just clicked and downloaded from your link.

  5. #105
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skellinator View Post
    strange because I have never registered for mediafire and just clicked and downloaded from your link.
    Thank you for checking, it must be something my end as both of you can download without a problem.

    I have tried a different computer and have the same problem.

    I have tried disabling zone alarm but that does not help?

  6. #106
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Here is a mirror.....It's still on MediaFire.....if you still have issues I can upload it somewhere else.

    MediaFire - 4.3-region Free.zip

    EDIT

    4Shared - 4.3-region Free.zip

    ZShare - 4.3-region Free.zip
    Last edited by Krank; 01-29-2011 at 01:21 AM.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  7. 1 User Says Thank You Krank For This Useful Post


  8. #107
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    Here is a mirror.....It's still on MediaFire.....if you still have issues I can upload it somewhere else.

    MediaFire - 4.3-region Free.zip

    EDIT

    4Shared - 4.3-region Free.zip

    ZShare - 4.3-region Free.zip
    Hi

    The first one is downloading now.

    All I need to do now is to follow the instruction and cross my fingers!

    Thank you for your help

  9. #108
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    When it works for you (yes "When" not "If") be sure to click the "Thanks" button for Mauifrog on Page #1 Post #1.


    Follow the instructions carefully and you will have no issues.
    Last edited by Krank; 01-29-2011 at 01:44 AM.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  10. #109
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Mauifrog,

    As usual, you are the BOMB!

    After having my first Wii Mobard die, I bought a one year old Wii to use as parts, and unfortunately it shipped with 4.2U, now I can play my PAL games again with the Wasabi DX. Worked like a charm, good instructions. Just downloaded everything from NUS.

  11. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    --------------

    Um can i Just Install the Wads on WAD MANAGER 1.7?
    Or Do i have to do Multi Mod Manager ?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •