Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 264

Thread: Name That Film Quote

  1. #181
    New Member crazycastle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lincs, uk
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 62 Times in 46 Posts
    I want you to kill every gopher on the course[/QUOTE]
    Caddyshack is such a funny film!


    I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that youre afraid You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change

    If I've helped please click the THANKS tab!

    Ciosx rev19 base ios57, Hermes v5, Wiimc on 202, Neogamma R9b8

    Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

    dogeggs 3.1-4.1/Shadowsonics 4.2/Error Index/SysCheck 1.61

  2. #182
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,861
    Thanks
    1,044
    Thanked 743 Times in 567 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycastle View Post
    I want you to kill every gopher on the course
    Caddyshack is such a funny film!


    I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that youre afraid You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change[/QUOTE]

    the matrix ( what a film)

    "You look like a little ghetto smurf"

    ^^^^^^^^pimpness from the mighty bmarlo ^^^^^^^^

  3. #183
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    You look like a little ghetto smurf
    Gone in Sixty Seconds

    1: You should pull that out.
    2: Wait, pull what out?
    1: The dart. You gotta f*****g dart in your neck.
    2: [laughs] Y-You're crazy, man. You're crazy. I like you, but you're crazy

  4. #184
    Junior Member DorkNinjaGeneral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cile View Post
    Gone in Sixty Seconds

    1: You should pull that out.
    2: Wait, pull what out?
    1: The dart. You gotta f*****g dart in your neck.
    2: [laughs] Y-You're crazy, man. You're crazy. I like you, but you're crazy
    Old School

    "Well FIRST, I was f^*&ed by a coven of witches!"
    " You were f^*&ed by an oven full of witches?"
    "Not an oven a Coven!"

  5. #185
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,861
    Thanks
    1,044
    Thanked 743 Times in 567 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DorkNinjaGeneral View Post
    Old School

    "Well FIRST, I was f^*&ed by a coven of witches!"
    " You were f^*&ed by an oven full of witches?"
    "Not an oven a Coven!"
    four rooms

    "Who's motorcycle is this"?
    "It's not a motorcycle baby, its a chopper"
    "Who's chopper is this"?
    "Zedd's"
    "Who's Zedd"?
    "Zedd's dead baby, Zedds dead"

    ^^^^^^^^pimpness from the mighty bmarlo ^^^^^^^^

  6. #186
    New Member crazycastle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lincs, uk
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 62 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robgee789 View Post
    four rooms

    "Who's motorcycle is this"?
    "It's not a motorcycle baby, its a chopper"
    "Who's chopper is this"?
    "Zedd's"
    "Who's Zedd"?
    "Zedd's dead baby, Zedds dead"
    Been away for a few days and can't believe no-ones got this yet... Pulp Fiction. Tarantino is a genius!

    my turn...."Somebody's shoved a red-hot poker up our a***, and I want to know whose name is on the handle!"

    As you lot seem to be struggling, a clue- I've carried on with the tarantino theme.
    Last edited by crazycastle; 04-21-2010 at 07:50 AM. Reason: hint

    If I've helped please click the THANKS tab!

    Ciosx rev19 base ios57, Hermes v5, Wiimc on 202, Neogamma R9b8

    Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

    dogeggs 3.1-4.1/Shadowsonics 4.2/Error Index/SysCheck 1.61

  7. #187
    New Member crazycastle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lincs, uk
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 62 Times in 46 Posts
    Twas Reservior Dogs. Another one:

    Revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest, And like a forest it's easy to lose your way... To get lost... To forget where you came in.

    If I've helped please click the THANKS tab!

    Ciosx rev19 base ios57, Hermes v5, Wiimc on 202, Neogamma R9b8

    Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

    dogeggs 3.1-4.1/Shadowsonics 4.2/Error Index/SysCheck 1.61

  8. #188
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,861
    Thanks
    1,044
    Thanked 743 Times in 567 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycastle View Post
    Twas Reservior Dogs. Another one:

    Revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest, And like a forest it's easy to lose your way... To get lost... To forget where you came in.
    kill bill

    "what's in mexico?"
    "mexicans"

    ^^^^^^^^pimpness from the mighty bmarlo ^^^^^^^^

  9. #189
    New Member wiiLike2Hacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 55 Times in 33 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by robgee789 View Post
    "what's in mexico?"
    "mexicans"
    From Dusk Till Dawn

    A: ... Whoa! Man, you just ran through a big pile of dogshit!

    B: It happens.

    A: What, shit?

    B: Sometimes.

    -Wii Menu 4.2U / DARKCORP v1.1 / BootMii as boot2 / Preloader v0.30-
    -USB HDD / Wiiflow 2.0 / Triiforce / VC Image-Pack / cIOS Wads-
    Support WiiHacks

  10. #190
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,861
    Thanks
    1,044
    Thanked 743 Times in 567 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiLike2Hacks View Post
    From Dusk Till Dawn

    A: ... Whoa! Man, you just ran through a big pile of dogshit!

    B: It happens.

    A: What, shit?

    B: Sometimes.
    forest gump

    "get to the choppa"

    ^^^^^^^^pimpness from the mighty bmarlo ^^^^^^^^

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •