Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 264

Thread: Name That Film Quote

  1. #171
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Batman: The Dark Knight

    9:13, Personal note: When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six, I did. The doctors didn't know if my eyes would ever heal. I was terrified, alone in that darkness. Slowly daylight crept in through the bandages, and I could see, but something else had changed inside of me. That day I had my first headache.

  2. #172
    New Member crazycastle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lincs, uk
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 62 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanaeph View Post
    Batman: The Dark Knight

    9:13, Personal note: When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six, I did. The doctors didn't know if my eyes would ever heal. I was terrified, alone in that darkness. Slowly daylight crept in through the bandages, and I could see, but something else had changed inside of me. That day I had my first headache.
    Pi

    You made three mistaks. First, you took on the job. Second, you came light. A four man crew for me? F****** insulting. But the worst mistake you made... empty gun rack.
    Last edited by crazycastle; 04-04-2010 at 02:36 AM. Reason: removed bad word- SORRY

    If I've helped please click the THANKS tab!

    Ciosx rev19 base ios57, Hermes v5, Wiimc on 202, Neogamma R9b8

    Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

    dogeggs 3.1-4.1/Shadowsonics 4.2/Error Index/SysCheck 1.61

  3. #173
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    language crazycastle

    Chronicles of Riddick
    1: Who are you talking to?
    2: I'm talking to you, you prick.
    1: Why don't you look me in the eye and say that?
    2: I would if I could but I can't, I'm blind.
    1: You're blind?
    2: Yes I'm blind, what are you F****ng deaf?
    1: Yes, I'm f****ng deaf!
    2: You're really deaf?
    1: I'm really deaf.
    2: Then how do you know what I'm saying?
    1: Because I'm reading your lips now you want the job or not?

  4. #174
    New Member BoroVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Boro
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 50 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cile View Post
    1: Who are you talking to?
    2: I'm talking to you, you prick.
    1: Why don't you look me in the eye and say that?
    2: I would if I could but I can't, I'm blind.
    1: You're blind?
    2: Yes I'm blind, what are you F****ng deaf?
    1: Yes, I'm f****ng deaf!
    2: You're really deaf?
    1: I'm really deaf.
    2: Then how do you know what I'm saying?
    1: Because I'm reading your lips now you want the job or not?
    See no evil, hear no evil.
    Did you put the clues in on purpose?

    'Man: Good morning madam. Aint it a lovely morning?
    Woman: Up yours N*****!'

  5. #175
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Did you put the clues in on purpose?
    i didnt think people watched that movie lol (a solid oldy)

  6. #176
    New Member crazycastle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lincs, uk
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 62 Times in 46 Posts
    'Man: Good morning madam. Aint it a lovely morning?
    Woman: Up yours N*****!'[/QUOTE] What a classic.. Blazing saddles


    Yes I'm a short son of a b****, my daddy was a short son of a b****, my mother was shorter than him, and my brother, my brother was so short we couldn't even see him.

    If I've helped please click the THANKS tab!

    Ciosx rev19 base ios57, Hermes v5, Wiimc on 202, Neogamma R9b8

    Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

    dogeggs 3.1-4.1/Shadowsonics 4.2/Error Index/SysCheck 1.61

  7. #177
    New Member cammel8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycastle View Post
    'Man: Good morning madam. Aint it a lovely morning?
    Woman: Up yours N*****!' What a classic.. Blazing saddles


    Yes I'm a short son of a b****, my daddy was a short son of a b****, my mother was shorter than him, and my brother, my brother was so short we couldn't even see him.
    Stir crazy, I love that movie the best quote from that movie has to be "A hundred and twenty five years... Oh God, Oh God... I'll be a hundred and sixty one when I get out"

    ok here you go :

    You need people like me so you can point your f**king fingers and say thats the bad guy, so, whats that make you? Good? Your not good you just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I dont have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

    Give a man a fish he eats for a day, teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime.

    You can get more with a kind word an a gun that just a kind word alone... Al Capone

  8. #178
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cammel8 View Post
    You need people like me so you can point your f**king fingers and say thats the bad guy, so, whats that make you? Good? Your not good you just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I dont have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Scarface

    I spent most of my time occupying various administration buildings... smoking a lot of thai stick... breaking into the ROTC... and bowling. To tell you the truth Brandt, I don't remember most of it.

  9. #179
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    The Big Lebowski

    Be lookin' good, *******. All the way back to Coney. Ya hear me, babies? Good. Re-e-al good. Adios.

  10. #180
    New Member robbobnbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
    The Warriors


    I want you to kill every gopher on the course
    A word to the wise ain't necessary ... it's the stupid ones that need the advice - Bill Cosby

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •