Wii64 is a Wii port of the PC N64 emulator Mupen64.
Google Code Page
Things you will need:
A softmodded Wii and remote
A Fat16/32 SD or USB device (* see notes)
Wii64 does not support SDHC. (* see notes)
(* Even though SDHC cards aren't officially supported I do own an SDHC it runs on.)
Additional BIOS you will need:
File types supported:
Compressed file types supported:
1) Download and extract wii64-beta1.1.zip. You will end up with a folder named wii64-beta1.1.
Inside yabause-r2604wii-beta17 you will find apps, wii64, and README.
README isn't necessary to the operation of the emulator.
Inside apps you will find wii64.
Inside wii64 you will find boot.dol, icon.png, and meta.xml.
Inside the other wii64 folder you will find roms and saves. saves is currently empty.
Inside roms you will find fcube.v64 and wii64.z64.
2) If you don't already have a apps folder on your SD/SDHC/USB create a folder named apps at your root. - /apps
Copy the entire contents of the wii64 folder in apps into the apps folder you are currently using or just created. - /apps/wii64
3) Copy wii64 and it's contents (roms and saves) to the root of your SD/SDHC/USB. - /wii64 (/wii64/roms, /wii64/saves)
4) Put your ROMs inside roms (/wii64/roms).
5) Eject your SD/SDHC/USB from the PC and insert it in your Wii. Fire the Wii up and enter the HBC. Launch Wii64 and it will go into a options screen.
Choose Load ROM and you will be taken into a screen where you can choose where to load your ROMs from.
Pick where to load your Roms from and you will be taken into the game selection screen.
Pick you game and you will be taken back to the options screen with the ROM loaded.
Pick Play Game and it will launch.