yeah i know about that, let me line up things so you have a better understading of what i have done so far ad what i might doing wrong..
- wii system menu 4.3E
- hbc 1.0.8 | ios61 v22.30
- wiiflow 2.2beta by hybernatetus
some emulators :
ok so now what i have done is :
- FCE Ultra GX - Nintendo (NES) roms
- Genesis Plus - Genesis en/of Megadrive roms
- Hugo-Wii - Turbo Grafix 16 en/of PC Engine roms
- SMSPlus - Sega Master System en/of Game Gear roms
- Snes9x GX - Super Nintendo (SNES) roms
- Trojan Wii - Trojan LCD Game Simulator roms
- Wii64 - Nintendo 64 roms
- WiiEngine - Turbo Grafix 16 en/of PC Engine roms
- WiiSX - Playstation 1 (PS1) roms
- Yabause Wii - Sega Saturn roms
- Frodo - Commodore 64 roms
i have usb drive with 2 partitions the first paritions is wfbs and the seconds is formated as fat with the easyeus partition manager.
i can play all my backups trought the wiiflow app in hbc, even save data on the fat32 like covers etc. i checked it with the pc when i hooked it up after trying to update all my covers . works fine . but the emulators dont. i also took the apps and the [emufoldername] and paste them on the the usb fat32. then load up the emu's one by one and try to acces the hdd. that did work so i changed the active partition from wbfs to the second partition fat32. that didnt work either, i tried to run all emulators once more to see it it recognize my usb drive, but it doesnt . but if i put them on the sd-card they all work fine.
do you know how i can make this to work..