Please "Do Not" ask where to get the "Games" From , nor should you ask the whereabouts of the "Bios Files".
- I will show you how to use "WiiSX", once done you will be able to play from an "SD Card" ,"DVD-R Disc" or a "Usb HDD".
- Look here for game compatibility confirmation,"WiiSX_Compatibility_List"
- WiiSX lets you use the "GameCube",WiiMote"w/"Nunchucks" and the "Classic Controllers".
- You Will be able to save to the SD card or the usb fat device.
- This program will not play "CD's" or play the original PS1 games as they are on CD's, So don't ask.
- You can only use "DVD-R, Not DVD+R". I haven't tested "DVD-RW", so I don't know if they would work.
- You must have the "DVDxV2" installed to load the Disc's.
- "Keep in mind that System Menu 4.3 detects the title ID of this last version of DVDx and promptly deletes it". So if you have SM4.3 you need a program like Priiloader which can apply a "No-Delete HAXX,JODI,DVDX,DISC,DISK,RZDx" patch.
- For more information, please read the "Read Me" that's included in this Zip.
- Remember,"WiiHacks.com", Does Not Support "Piracy", so word your questions right and read the "RULES".
DVDxV2 Installation Guide.
Originally Posted by NighCrawler
Installation Of WiiSX Guide.
Image Burner instructions.
- Open up Image Burner.
- "You Can Add Multiple Games" To the Disc.
- I've tested it and it works.You just have to adjust the options to each game appropriately.
- Open up imgburner....Go to Create image from files or folder
- On the next screen got to the folder with the magnify glass on it
Congratulation's you are done.
I will show you how to load from "DVD-R's", ("Where Applicable")
"Please Note": Some wii's will not be able to load from the "Disk Drive"
- Sorry , But I no longer support Disc Loading.
Options & Settings
- This area controls the "CPU Core", BIOS",Boot Through Bios", "Execute Bios" and "SAVE SETTINGS.CFG", Don't forget to "SAVE" settings.
- Here you will be able to "Disable" 2 audio options and control the "Volume", As well.
- "Question" What Is CDDA??
- "Answer" CDDA means "Compact Disc Digital Audio" it is a format of audio.
- Now go to "SAVES".
- Now change your save path to the appropriate "Device" and any other changes you would like.
- Here you will be able to control the following options in the below image.
- "Question": What is Dithering??
- "Answer": Dither is an intentionally applied form of noise used to randomize quantization error, preventing large-scale patterns such as color banding in images. Dither is routinely used in processing of both digital audio and digital video data, and is often one of the last stages of audio production to compact disc.
- To adjust/change your "Controllers" configurations, First go to "SETTINGS".
- Now go to "INPUT", to enter the options.
- Go down to "CONFIGURE INPUT", to either change the options from "AUTOMATIC" to "MANUAL", so you can decide on what "CONTROLLER" you will use for the "PSX PAD 1" and so forth.
- This is where you will choose your "CONTROLLERS" and "ASSIGNMENT"."Example Below"
- Now press the "B" button to go back.
- This will be the time to change your buttons, so click on the "CONFIGURE BUTTONS".
- Once you enter "Configuration Button"options, make your changes.....
- .....and go back to the "INPUT", now hit the "Save Buttons Config." to "SD/USB".
- This is the pop up screen you will be greeted with, if the save is successful.
- Congratulations ! Your Done!!
- Thanks To, "emu_kidid, sepp256 and tehpolaetc" For all the hard work.Thank You!..
- Thank You to everyone that has contributed to the Wii Community.Thank You All.
- Thanks to, "CJizzle" for all the testing and help.Thank You!
- Thanks To,"Nightstah", For the help on the Guide.Thank You.
- A "BIG" Thank You To, "BMARLO" for the awesome Banner.Thank You.
"Piracy" is not supported here at "WiiHacks.com", Please Follow The Rules.