I have a few question regarding better emulators
Hey guys, first off great forum! very helpful! This is my first post and I'm hoping to get some genius advice
I currently have a hacked wii, and I have a few of the emulators such as the wii64 (awful) and snes9GX, which is very good!
My questions are as follows:
1. Is there any other SNES/NES emulators? I have a friend with a hacked psp and he is able to 'rewind' the game at any point for example, once he dies. Yes, save states are nice! but being able to rewind when i missed the mushroom in mario by a few steps would be nice then having to go through menus.
2. Any good N64 emulators? The wii64 seems to lag quite a bit!
3. Any other suggestions? cool things? good reliable site for roms? perhaps a good data base for other emulators?
4. to clarify, PC emulators can -not- be loaded onto homebrew... yes?
thanks in advance for any help! Please feel free to ask questions regarding anything really!
Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
1. Take a look HERE.
2. Not that I know of.
3. See post #1 regarding the database you are in search of. As far as roms you are on your own per site rules.
4. See post #1.
I guess that answers my questions. I know most of those are already in the homebrew browser. I thought there would be more 'variety' so to speak!
what emulator is your friend running?