jzintvWii is the Wii port of Joe Zbiciak's 'jzintv' Intellivision emulator.
* Copy the application folder in the "apps" directory of the SD card
* Create directory "/jzintvWii/roms" on the SD card
* Put all your roms (.int, .bin, .itv or .rom) in that directory including bios roms (exec.bin, grom.bin and ecs.bin)
* Boot the emulator from the Homebrew Channel
* Follow instructions, or press the "A" button to play a rom
* Recompiled with latest devkitpro and sdl, now usb-keyboard is enabled again. Thanx to GPer.
* Modified wiibrew link, now the right link is reported.
* Fixed wrong sort of romslist, now sort is purely alphabetical without considering roms date.
* Sources integrated with J.Z. sources in jzintv-20101114-src.zip
is there a wad file or forwarder for this? i would love to be able to open it outside of hbc.
i've checked a few times with no joy. if you or anyone can direct me in the right direction it would be amazing? or if someone can show me how to create a custom wad from scratch so i can do it either way i just want it! PLEASE!!!!!